We can clinch playoffs this week & Scenarios to win the division (and even get the #1 seed in the AFC)

Reed83HOF

Need to beat Baltimore before I’d ever think something like this is possible. I’m sorry, but even after watching that loss to the Texans, they are still the Cheats and have earned the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Obviously I’d love to be wrong. Beat Baltimore (who I feel is due for a loss) and I’ll start to dream. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bills need to win every game finish 13-3 and let the chips fall where they may. Wouldn’t been a bad thing finishing 13-3 as the #5 WC team. I guarantee whoever we get will be scared like a mofo. 

if the Bills win out aren’t they the #1 seed regardless?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

No because unless the Pats lose to Miami or KC we would lose a tiebreaker with them if we end in a tie for division.

Edited by Scott7975

3 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Yes. You are totally correct. The other posters are wrong. The Bills would have the same record as the pats, but get the #1 Seed by virtue of a superior conference record (10-2 vs 9-3). Nice to dream. Go Bills!!!

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

but wouldn’t we have a better AFC record that would give us the tie-breaker?

The first tie breaker is common opponents.  They beat the Browns.  We lost.  So if they lose to Miami then we are even again I think and it would move to next breaker.

• Thank you (+1) 1