Maybe we want to lose to the Ravens?

peterpan

There is not a situation imaginable where I wouldn’t want to win this game. Until the Bills are clinched I’m going to be worried that it can still fall apart. Keep playing hard and keep stacking wins. A win against the Ravens would be even more incredible then the Cowboys win. And I do think we have a pretty good shot. I feel good about this game for some reason. 

1 hour ago, peterpan said:

Watching the Ravens/49ers game, two of the best teams in the league, gave me the confidence that the Bills are FINALLY one of the NFLs top teams!  So, while we are capable of beating Baltimore next week, do we want to?? Hear me out.....

Beating the Ravens gives them 3 losses.  Patriots are the first seed with 1.  Bills would still have the 5th seed for the playoffs, whether we win or lose. 

When -WHEN - the Bills beat the cheaters in 3 weeks, they will have two losses, and lose the tie breaker with Baltimore for the #1 seed in the playoffs.  This is HUGE.

We want NE to miss the Super Bowl or else they will tie the Bills amazing record of 4 straight SBs!!!!!!!!

The Pats would then have to play Kansas City (most likely) in the second  round of the playoffs.  That's a much harder game than say, Houston or the Steelers.  For the AFC championship game, they would then, maybe, travel to Baltimore, rather being guaranteed home field advantage, where those cheaters have an unbelievable win record. 

The Bills on the other hand, will likely meet the Ravens in the second round of the playoffs.  It's hard to beat a good team twice.  We can use this first game as a learning experience, and not show our hand, even setting the Ravens up for our second meeting. 

Now that's some 5 dimension chess right there!!!

We need to keep our heads down, play hard, and win as many remaining games that we can.  Then let the end of the season play out.  I believe this is called over thinking.  It is creative though.

Watching the Ravens/49ers game, two of the best teams in the league, gave me the confidence that the Bills are FINALLY one of the NFLs top teams!  So, while we are capable of beating Baltimore next week, do we want to?? Hear me out.....

Beating the Ravens gives them 3 losses.  Patriots are the first seed with 1.  Bills would still have the 5th seed for the playoffs, whether we win or lose. 

When -WHEN - the Bills beat the cheaters in 3 weeks, they will have two losses, and lose the tie breaker with Baltimore for the #1 seed in the playoffs.  This is HUGE.

We want NE to miss the Super Bowl or else they will tie the Bills amazing record of 4 straight SBs!!!!!!!!

The Pats would then have to play Kansas City (most likely) in the second  round of the playoffs.  That's a much harder game than say, Houston or the Steelers.  For the AFC championship game, they would then, maybe, travel to Baltimore, rather being guaranteed home field advantage, where those cheaters have an unbelievable win record. 

The Bills on the other hand, will likely meet the Ravens in the second round of the playoffs.  It's hard to beat a good team twice.  We can use this first game as a learning experience, and not show our hand, even setting the Ravens up for our second meeting. 

This post was posted using your alt because you did not want to look ridiculous which is real hard to do as peanut butter man.

This!  And it gave me the idea of a adding to the TD song.  I love the SHOUT song as most Bills fans do, but i'm gonna add 'Taking Care of Business by Bachman Turner Overdrive, as it seems like the 90's Bills have found a worthy young team to get break the Lombardi drought.  They already defeated all the SB teams the 90's lost to. Only fitting they dominated Dallas in their stadium on what they consider their football day, as they beat Bills twice.  Back in the day JK's Bills lifted the old Miami curse, which started the glory years.  I see this young team having the talent and the team unity that can have them take this step and end another draught that has weighed heavily on this team.  Any Buffalonian can attest to having slipped and fallen at some point in their Buffalo winter lives,  and we all still get back up brush the snow/ice off and get back to what needs to be done.   Taking care of business..

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

We need to keep our heads down, play hard, and win as many remaining games that we can.  Then let the end of the season play out.  I believe this is called over thinking.  It is creative though.

This is where good coaching comes into play. Can McD and the coaches keep this team's confidence level up. 

55 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

They win win out and NE has to do one of these

1 Lose to hou and kc

2 lose to cincinnsti

3 lose to Miami 

Pretty sure it's just lose to hou or kc, not both...that gets the pats to two loses, losing to the bills would be three, and with the season series split, I read the next tie breaker is conference record, which if the bills win out, the bills would own that tie breaker.

The Bills win next week, and it's legit on for the top seed. That said, Bills also could lose against Bal and the Pats lose to the chiefs, and the division is still up for grabs (I'm assuming the hou game doesn't get crazy).

This is the worst post ever written. Have the bills beat the ravens next week. Have the chiefs beat the patriots at 4:30, and then we get the #1 seed ourselves. Whats wrong with you?