Maybe we want to lose to the Ravens?

peterpan

26 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

For the first time ever, I find myself wishing this post linked to a dude in a Tinkerbell outfit instead. 

I just wish the poster would come out of closet for it is an alias of another poster.  I have already blocked all the servers he uses for photos.

3 hours ago, peterpan said:

Watching the Ravens/49ers game, two of the best teams in the league, gave me the confidence that the Bills are FINALLY one of the NFLs top teams!  So, while we are capable of beating Baltimore next week, do we want to?? Hear me out.....

Beating the Ravens gives them 3 losses.  Patriots are the first seed with 1.  Bills would still have the 5th seed for the playoffs, whether we win or lose. 

When -WHEN - the Bills beat the cheaters in 3 weeks, they will have two losses, and lose the tie breaker with Baltimore for the #1 seed in the playoffs.  This is HUGE.

We want NE to miss the Super Bowl or else they will tie the Bills amazing record of 4 straight SBs!!!!!!!!

The Pats would then have to play Kansas City (most likely) in the second  round of the playoffs.  That's a much harder game than say, Houston or the Steelers.  For the AFC championship game, they would then, maybe, travel to Baltimore, rather being guaranteed home field advantage, where those cheaters have an unbelievable win record. 

The Bills on the other hand, will likely meet the Ravens in the second round of the playoffs.  It's hard to beat a good team twice.  We can use this first game as a learning experience, and not show our hand, even setting the Ravens up for our second meeting. 

Now that's some 5 dimension chess right there!!!

isnt-that-cute-but-its-wrong-gif-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I just wish the poster would come out of closet for it is an alias of another poster.  I have already blocked all the servers he uses for photos.

I thought sock puppet accounts were a no-no?

9 hours ago, peterpan said:

Watching the Ravens/49ers game, two of the best teams in the league, gave me the confidence that the Bills are FINALLY one of the NFLs top teams!  So, while we are capable of beating Baltimore next week, do we want to?? Hear me out.....

Beating the Ravens gives them 3 losses.  Patriots are the first seed with 1.  Bills would still have the 5th seed for the playoffs, whether we win or lose. 

When -WHEN - the Bills beat the cheaters in 3 weeks, they will have two losses, and lose the tie breaker with Baltimore for the #1 seed in the playoffs.  This is HUGE.

We want NE to miss the Super Bowl or else they will tie the Bills amazing record of 4 straight SBs!!!!!!!!

The Pats would then have to play Kansas City (most likely) in the second  round of the playoffs.  That's a much harder game than say, Houston or the Steelers.  For the AFC championship game, they would then, maybe, travel to Baltimore, rather being guaranteed home field advantage, where those cheaters have an unbelievable win record. 

The Bills on the other hand, will likely meet the Ravens in the second round of the playoffs.  It's hard to beat a good team twice.  We can use this first game as a learning experience, and not show our hand, even setting the Ravens up for our second meeting. 

jesus no. Win. Win out secure the division 

I've lurked these form forums for a while, especially since BBMB was shut down. This post finally drove me to sign up and make my first post.

If you call yourself a Bills fan and value the Patriots losing or in this case having their chances of winning damaged over that of the Bills winning, then you need to take a long hard look in the mirror. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, peterpan said:

Image result for hello you play to win the game gif

Some of you are way to literal.  I never said I WANTED them to lose.  I was just mentioning that there may be a lot of benefits IF they lose.

7 hours ago, DasNootz said:

With the loss to Houston.... If Buffalo beats Baltimore and KC Beats NE next week we control our own path to the #1 seed.

in that scenario we have the first tie breaker over Baltimore and a better record than NE.   

let that sink in - there’s a possible scenario next week, where we have control of the #1 seed!

How unreal is that!!! Pats suck and they SHOULD lose a few more times. 

11 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Some of you are way to literal.  I never said I WANTED them to lose.  I was just mentioning that there may be a lot of benefits IF they lose.

How unreal is that!!! Pats suck and they SHOULD lose a few more times. 

image.thumb.png.1be86e817e0a97150f926c56b1f2221c.png

Yeah, I'm not seeing a "few more" in that remaining schedule. The Chiefs and Bills possibly, but they will not lose to Cincy or Miami. 

10 hours ago, peterpan said:

You’re joking right ? 

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

image.thumb.png.1be86e817e0a97150f926c56b1f2221c.png

Yeah, I'm not seeing a "few more" in that remaining schedule. The Chiefs and Bills possibly, but they will not lose to Cincy or Miami. 

Bills win out and NE has to lose 1 game of the other 3 for us to win Division, can be any of the 3. 

Pats would stand 12-4

Bills would stand 13-3

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, peterpan said:

While we all probably agree we want the Pats to not go to the SB we dont need to sacrifice anything the Bills can accomplish.  What we should want more than anything is to win a SB and anything that puts you on the path to do that.  Strategically losing games to give the Pats a slightly less chance of tying a record is kind of silly.   And not to mention the real record when it comes to SB's is 9 in 18 years with 6 wins......and its not the Bills.