SNF: Pats @ Texans

whatdrought

1 minute ago, Process said:

Ok please lay out how we win the division. You see a realistic path? It would take a miracle even with a Pat's loss tonight. The browns loss is going to end up hurting big time at the end of the year

Um, yeah - I definitely see a "realistic" path, especially if the Pats lose tonight.

That team has this fanbase broken like a horse.  20 years ago, you WANTED to be 1.5 games out with a month to go.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Ok please lay out how we win the division. You see a realistic path? It would take a miracle even with a Pat's loss tonight. The browns loss is going to end up hurting big time at the end of the year

Beat the Ravens next week while Pats lose to the chiefs and best the Pats in next head to head game. Not impossible.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Update: in the GDT, they want Marshall Newhouse (!) to play in place of Cannon, and Brady benched for the pass into double coverage 

They sound like the drunk annoying uncles of the world united! 

14 minutes ago, Process said:

I know it sucks to root for the pats but a Pat's win is so much better for the bills...

I don't want to play the texans round 1, would much rather play the Titans or colts.

Right now it's the Chiefs that Bills would play.  Plus Pats play Chiefs next week.  

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Update: in the GDT, they want Marshall Newhouse (!) to play in place of Cannon, and Brady benched for the pass into double coverage 

And my thanksgiving weekend, is officially complete.

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Easy. The Patriots keep losing and the Bills keep winning.