SNF: Pats @ Texans

whatdrought

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

Yes. There may be other scenarios, but one I found with the ESPN playoff machine involved the pats losing out, the Steelers and titans winning out to get to 11-5, and the Texans winning both their remaining games not against the titans to go 10-6. In that case titans take the south, pit takes the 1st wildcard and the Texans get the 2nd with their head to head tiebreaker over the pats. The best possible record for the bills in this case would be 12-4 because the Steelers would have beaten them, but that would be good enough for at least a 1st round bye if not the top seed.

Well $#!+ let's hope for that scenario then

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah.  And if Josh Allen had done this in a similar game with the Bills, he would be showered with praise for his leadership and will to win. 

Let's be honest, despite being the greatest QB of all time, Tom Brady just isn't going to get a fair deal around here, is he?

:lol:

Sorry for your loss

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah.  And if Josh Allen had done this in a similar game with the Bills, he would be showered with praise for his leadership and will to win. 

Let's be honest, despite being the greatest QB of all time, Tom Brady just isn't going to get a fair deal around here, is he?

Yep. Not a single mention that brady is throwing to undrafted recievers sans Edelman. 

I get the anti patriots thing, still Intelligent discussion to be had. 

Edited by london_bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Where are the Pats fans now that come on our board to give us their expert opinions? Brady is done. Your D is slow. Belichicks kid can’t call a good game. Get a clue, it’s over. 

Pats Fans are an entitled, vicious bunch.  

I lived in the Boston area for a few years.  A few months ago I read a post on Twitter about someone calling out Brady for bad play and maybe he was in decline.  I simply replied to that post agreeing to it...and I got FLOODED with messages and tweets from Pats fans who wanted to argue to an unreal extent defending Brady. These are people I didn't know..but just saw I replied to a post about Brady...i got called names and much worse.   As I said, I lived in Boston...enjoyed a few Bruins and Celtics games and have some friends there...but it seems the more a fan base experiences success, the worse they get as fans..and in some cases worse at being decent human beings.

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Pats Fans are an entitled, vicious bunch.  

I lived in the Boston area for a few years.  A few months ago I read a post on Twitter about someone calling out Brady for bad play and maybe he was in decline.  I simply replied to that post agreeing to it...and I got FLOODED with messages and tweets from Pats fans who wanted to argue to an unreal extent defending Brady. These are people I didn't know..but just saw I replied to a post about Brady...i got called names and much worse.   As I said, I lived in Boston...enjoyed a few Bruins and Celtics games and have some friends there...but it seems the more a fan base experiences success, the worse they get as fans..and in some cases worse at being decent human beings.

Condescending as well.  I get tired of them on here. They primarily show up after a Pats victory or a Bills loss. I doubt we will see much of them this week. 

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

And now, the truth is revealed.

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Yep. Not a single mention that brady is throwing to undrafted recievers sans Edelman. 

I get the anti patriots thing, still Intelligent discussion to be had. 

tf are you talking about...Sanu (3rd rounder), Harry they just drafted in the first...

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Forgot about sanu, he's a good receiver. He played a few snaps and Harry didn't play against the texans

lmao Harry 100% did play against the Texans...oh isn't Dorsette a first rounder as well? Poor Tom Brady and all these first round picks he has to throw to lololol where do you people come up with this stuff 'bunch of undrafted receivers' 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

lmao Harry 100% did play against the Texans...oh isn't Dorsette a first rounder as well? Poor Tom Brady and all these first round picks he has to throw to lololol where do you people come up with this stuff 'bunch of undrafted receivers' 

I signed in just to make the exact same point.  Did some of these folks just not even watch the game?

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Harry played no snaps in the game. They were looking a bit more dangerous when brown and gordon were in the lineup, not the whole picture but part of it. Brady has looked less good. Didn't realise Dorset was a first rounder, didn't look like one. 

Edited by london_bills

29 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Harry played no snaps in the game. They were looking a bit more dangerous when brown and gordon were in the lineup, not the whole picture but part of it. Brady has looked less good. Didn't realise Dorset was a first rounder, didn't look like one. 

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/patriots-nkeal-harry-records-22-snaps-sunday/

Seems like he did. Was targeted on a one of brady's picks.

42 minutes ago, london_bills said:

You are saying less than nothing. Everything you've typed is either untrue, inconsequential, or an excuse for Tom Brady. Please stop wasting both our time.

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You are saying less than nothing. Everything you've typed is either untrue, inconsequential, or an excuse for Tom Brady. Please stop wasting both our time.

Everything I've typed is untrue -

Undrafted receivers is not true as clearly they are drafted apart from jacoby myers. 

Excuse for Tom Brady - Any QB who throws to receivers that are not getting alot of seperation has an excuse to an extent, come on. It doesn't change that he has looked bad aswell now does it. Its just because you hate the guys guts. 

Watch brady's 40 yard dash, that will cheer you up. 

Edited by london_bills