SNF: Pats @ Texans

whatdrought

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

The tears in his eye will be when Kraft finds out his Asia masseuse is a dude with callouses on his hands.

Or maybe that's what he's into

1 minute ago, SinceThe70s said:

Minute left in the half, Brady throws one deep left with no Pats receiver in sight:

Me: Who was he throwing it to, the back judge?

My 13 year old son: at least he threw it to someone on his team.

Nice to see you raising your boy right.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Process said:

Ok please lay out how we win the division. You see a realistic path? It would take a miracle even with a Pat's loss tonight. The browns loss is going to end up hurting big time at the end of the year

if we beat the ravens it becomes a real possibility. 

3 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Minute left in the half, Brady throws one deep left with no Pats receiver in sight:

Me: Who was he throwing it to, the back judge?

My 13 year old son: at least he threw it to someone on his team.

Flippin awesome. You should be proud :thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

Am I bad person for wishing Brady gets pounded by every team from now on out ? Put a Target on him as you don't have to worry about him threading the needle

No, I don't think so.

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

If, if Houston can hold on to win, then Buffalo controls their own destiny and how the AFC shakes out.

No they don't. Both teams would be 13-3 with same division record and New England has advantage in common opponents which is the next tie breaker(not conference record). Need another Patriots loss. The only way Bills would control destiny if Pats lose to Miami and Buffalo and Bills win out. The Bills would have same record at 13-3 and a better division record.

• Like (+1) 2