SNF: Pats @ Texans

whatdrought

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

On the other side I have no idea what the Texans owner looks like, whereas  Jerry is a mandatory 20 pans a game.

I just tuned in, have we seen Bob Kraft yet? It wouldn’t be a Patriots game without the obligatory Bob Kraft shot. Because we all obviously want to see him all the time. And they have to talk about how he’s the best owner ever because he obviously had so much to do with lucking into the best QB and HC in the history of the league, at the same time. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

I just hope they keep highlighting Steve Belicheat when the Texans have the ball in the red zone.  That seemed to work well against the Ravens and so-far so-good tonight. 

Plus the humor quotient

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

On the other side I have no idea what the Texans owner looks like, whereas  Jerry is a mandatory 20 pans a game.

I hear they negotiate on the amnt. of pans per game. Jerry pays $50k per shot. 

Players are charged less. 

7 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I just tuned in, have we seen Bob Kraft yet? It wouldn’t be a Patriots game without the obligatory Bob Kraft shot. Because we all obviously want to see him all the time. And they have to talk about how he’s the best owner ever because he obviously had so much to do with lucking into the best QB and HC in the history of the league, at the same time. 

Not yet.  Still at the massage parlor.  

I remember Peyton Manning getting “loose” up the left sideline at the Ralph, going for like 40 yards against some terrible Bills D. It was like a nightmare in slow motion, and you are yelling “NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, somebody get into the picture........!!!!!!!!”  You just want6 to wake up, but you CAN’T! 

Therapy can really  help. 

Edited by Augie