SNF: Pats @ Texans

whatdrought

Of course they have a chance . Watson is great. They would have won playoff game in NE a couple seasons ago if they had a decent QB ( Watson was injured at the time). While the Texans D isn’t as good now, the Pats are not nearly as strong offensively as they were that season. Texans have a real shot at this. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Either outcome is good for the Bills tonight.  We obviously want a shot at the division, but from a realistic standpoint the Texans losing may be better. 

Honestly, if we can't get 11 wins and the #5 seed, I don't even care. We're 9-3 with 4 games left (including two very winnable games). That being said, I'm not worried about the other WC teams. I want the Pats to lose home-field and the bye. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Honestly, if we can't get 11 wins and the #5 seed, I don't even care. We're 9-3 with 4 games left (including two very winnable games). That being said, I'm not worried about the other WC teams. I want the Pats to lose home-field and the bye. 

agreed

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

For sure! Just playing devils advocate if the pats* win

I also just cannot root for anything but the patriots getting obliterated. It could be the Patriots winning to put us in the playoffs or something and it would still leave a bad taste in my mouth. 

Let’s see what variety of “ curious” officiating calls happen in this one...

Just now, Michael1962 said:

8 guys on NE with flu=like symptoms in the last week.  Anyone think this is relevant?

A lot of free love going on in that locker room....

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills would need an epic 'Billsy' type collapse along with other teams doing some unexpected things to not make the playoffs this year. I'm not too worried about what the other teams are doing below them.

I think the Texans have a good chance in this one, especially if the whole "half the team had the flu" is true. Even without that, the Texans offence can be good, and their defence should be good enough to keep the Pats struggling  offence from breaking things open much