looks like Doug Marrone is done in Jville

stuvian

7 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I think McDermott is perfect in the regards that he definitely has discipline, but also has genuinely earned the respect of the players, and in turn, shows respect to the players.

He is like the fun teacher everyone loves but if you step out of line you will get burnt, but you don't care because you know he's right to chew you out!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OZBILLS said:

He is like the fun teacher everyone loves but if you step out of line you will get burnt, but you don't care because you know he's right to chew you out!

Yep! And Rex was the substitute teacher that went to your school and was friends with all of your older siblings.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:16 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I like Caldwell and know he will land somewhere. He has been apart of helping build three different winning teams. 

The time has come for Coughlin to maybe step away from an active roll in an organization.

Marrone might want to head back to college. 

I swear I have seen the term "apart" in place of "a part" like 5 times the past 3 days after not seeing it that way ever.

Did I miss a memo?     

"Apart" is the exclusive not the inclusive.   Like "apart from Caldwell,  the Jaguars otherwise suck".

Reminds me of when I started hearing "instinctual" instead of the forever accepted "instinctive".    

Has "proactual" taken the place of "proactive" yet?

• Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I swear I have seen the term "apart" in place of "a part" like 5 times the past 3 days after not seeing it that way ever.

Did I miss a memo?     

"Apart" is the exclusive not the inclusive.   Like "apart from Caldwell,  the Jaguars otherwise suck".

Reminds me of when I started hearing "instinctual" instead of the forever accepted "instinctive".    

Has "proactual" taken the place of "proactive" yet?

Wow. I am really sorry I offended you. I will correct that now. I do know the difference. Jeesh. Honest typo mistake made while hurrying to finish before I went and gave my 3 month old a bath.  I hope you feel better about yourself. Some of you people  come on here to take out your frustrations from everywhere else I think. 
I’m sorry someone made you feel less than perfect, so you had to come on here to make someone feel that way. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

17 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Wow. I am really sorry I offended you. I will correct that now. I do know the difference. Jeesh. Honest typo mistake made while hurrying to finish before I went and gave my 3 month old a bath.  I hope you feel better about yourself. Some of you people  come on here to take out your frustrations from everywhere else I think. 
I’m sorry someone made you feel less than perfect, so you had to come on here to make someone feel that way. 

Oh I'm not offended or attacking you I am just surprised because I've never seen the term used that way and have seen it used that way over and over and over just the past few days.    I'm not hyperbolizing.    And I hadn't seen anyone correct it.   I was literally wondering if I missed the change.  I'm not a grammar nazi by any means it's just odd to me because it apart means "separate" which is the opposite of the intent. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Oh I'm not offended or attacking you I am just surprised because I've never seen the term used that way and have seen it used that way over and over and over just the past few days.    I'm not hyperbolizing.    And I hadn't seen anyone correct it.   I was literally wondering if I missed the change.  I'm not a grammar nazi by any means it's just odd to me because it apart means "separate" which is the opposite of the intent. 

Fair enough. All good. I will be the last poster on the forefront of any radical changes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, Wayne Arnold said:

Since Marrone began his coaching career at Cortland State in 1992, he's never been fired from any coaching position he has held.

So look for him to quit sometime this week.

Yeah. He'll pull a Costanza. "So I am breaking up with YOU."