How did we lose to the Eagles?

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After watching Fitz and the Fins torch them today man I can’t help but of our three losses we've had wanting that one back the most as there’s no way they do that again to us 

We played like crap

Any given Sunday.  

The nfl is a week to week league.  Matchups,  game plans....and it’s not always who you play but when you play them.   Miami had the lead in buffalo in the fourth I believe.   The bills can beat the eagles and lose to the dolphins.  

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After watching Fitz and the Fins torch them today man I can’t help but of our three losses we've had wanting that one back the most as there’s no way they do that again to us 

They did beat beat the Packers...

they  win win out the win the east division.

they made key plays

you get a turnover inside the opponents 25 and get a TD and you get a 60+ yd big play TD you  havegood odds of winning.

buffalo does allow those 2 plays they likely lead something like 13-3 14-3 16-3 or 17-3 in the 3rd quarter.  That’s a very different game.

on their other scoring drive buffalo had them at 2nd and 15+ or 3rd and 7+ and allowed thrm to convert and move the chains.

against NE they had the blocked punt TD and a shortened field FG giving New England 10 pts

against Cleveland they gave up a 2 min drill TD and missed 2 FGs.

they could have won any of those 3 loses

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

They ran all over us. Make them throw. Wentz is struggling enormously. 

Wentz had a steller game overall against Dolphins,  310 yards and 3 TD's before the final play which was a hail mary pass.  
Eagles didn't lose because of Wentz. 

3 hours ago, the skycap said:

I don't think the Bills were prepared for the Eagles and the elements. I think, personally, we should've run the ball more that game. Gore was goring them. Defensively, we weren't prepared for their screen game. The Eagles had one receiving threat that game, Ertz. Eagles killed us with screens and missed tackles/sacks(Hughes)

I agree. The Bills hopefully have a different metrologist at this point!

5 hours ago, dakrider said:

Wentz had a steller game overall against Dolphins,  310 yards and 3 TD's before the final play which was a hail mary pass.  
Eagles didn't lose because of Wentz. 

I wasn't talking about their loss to the Dolphins so much as their struggles over the course of the season. Wentz has struggled as a passer and we didn't do enough to make him beat us because we allowed the running game to.