How did we lose to the Eagles?

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Because it’s what happens in the NFL.

It happens every week....to somebody. It was our turn for a variety of reasons. The year the Jets beat the Colts in the Super Bowl, we beat them for our only win of the year, I think. That’s why you play the games. 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After watching Fitz and the Fins torch them today man I can’t help but of our three losses we've had wanting that one back the most as there’s no way they do that again to us 

Or the Browns?

Anyway, Fitz and the Fins put up 684 yards and 41 points on the Bills in 2 games.  Bow to the Beard!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Coaching 

I don't think the Bills were prepared for the Eagles and the elements. I think, personally, we should've run the ball more that game. Gore was goring them. Defensively, we weren't prepared for their screen game. The Eagles had one receiving threat that game, Ertz. Eagles killed us with screens and missed tackles/sacks(Hughes)

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

After watching Fitz and the Fins torch them today man I can’t help but of our three losses we've had wanting that one back the most as there’s no way they do that again to us 

JA playing poorly and the D sucking

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or the Browns?

Anyway, Fitz and the Fins put up 684 yards and 41 points on the Bills in 2 games.  Bow to the Beard!

The Browns outphysicaled us offensively. Levi Wallace was their punching bag and the Bills didn't adjust by trying Kevin Johnson. We've seen more play of Johnson since.

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

If there's one thing you can bank on in the NFL, it's that the transitive property doesn't apply.

Every week is a new chapter and it often doesn't jive with the rest of the book.

Next you'll tell me rock > scissors > paper doesn't prove rock is unbeatable.  Madness.

• Haha (+1) 1