Kirby Jackson

Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

And if we show out in the next two, and if we play well in the playoffs (especially if JA plays well) we'll be playing our way to 3+ primetime games next year. The old guard is passing. Guys like Rivers and Brees and Brady aren't fun to watch anymore. They want excitement and pop- Lamar, Desaun, Baker, Mahomes, and now Allen. 

Brees still has it, the other old guys, this might be their last season.

lowkey wish this game wasn't flexed 

its the most important game of our season and now it just gives steelers extra incentive to get up for it and try to beat us. 

Edited by Tesla03

8 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

lowkey wish this game wasn't flexed 

its the most important game of our season and now it just gives steelers extra incentive to get up for it and try to beat us. 

If the Bills can't get up for that game and beat Donald duck or whatever their QBs name is then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Brandon_Bean said:

Brees still has it, the other old guys, this might be their last season.

Brees isn’t as electric as he’s been in the past. He’s Still doing enough to make them a contender, but I he’s not as entertaining as those other guys I mentioned.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

If the Bills can't get up for that game and beat Donald duck or whatever their QBs name is then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs

that is sadly true.  

Playoff Mentality I’d whats needed. 

With the flexing of the Pittsburgh game the final tally in Albany is that we got 13 of the 16 games on TV (as long as one has NFL Network).  Every game in November & December ended (or will end) up on TV at home without having to leave the house to see the Bills.  Most TV games since the 1990s.  We even had 2 games chosen over the Jets this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Brees isn’t as electric as he’s been in the past. He’s Still doing enough to make them a contender, but I he’s not as entertaining as those other guys I mentioned.

I think SFs defense could mess Brees up.  

On 12/1/2019 at 6:08 PM, Chris66 said:

No they played highest viewed game since last week. Dallas/NE had over 29.5 million veiwers

Man you are terrible at this. Stay over on the NE board.