Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

14 hours ago, njbuff said:

I think this is so bush-league by NBC and the NFL.

Just because the Bills and Cowboys provided a ratings bonanza on Thanksgiving doesn't mean that NBC will get that same sort of deal at all.

Plus this really hinders the Bills in their preparation for the NE game the following week.

I don't like this at all from a lot of levels, but the Bills have to man up now as the Ravens come to town. Can only worry about the Ravens right now.

I keep seeing people saying this. How exactly does it interfere with our preparation for the Patriots? Is there really any difference if it was played Sunday at 1pm? It's literally a 7 hour difference. It's the same amount of time a team that plays on Monday night has to turn around and play a team on Sunday. No difference 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I keep seeing people saying this. How exactly does it interfere with our preparation for the Patriots? Is there really any difference if it was played Sunday at 1pm? It's literally a 7 hour difference. It's the same amount of time a team that plays on Monday night has to turn around and play a team on Sunday. No difference 

Patriots are going to get soooooo much extra prep time with that extra 6 hours.

11 hours ago, Cantankeous said:

It appears the days of hiding in the shrubbery with Sunday 1:00pm games are over. We’ve gone from 1 nationally televised game to 3 since the schedule was released. Like our overseas brethren, prime time games cramp my 3rd shift style, but at least I can record these games.? 

Get used to it, Bills fans. People WANT to see us play!

And if we show out in the next two, and if we play well in the playoffs (especially if JA plays well) we'll be playing our way to 3+ primetime games next year. The old guard is passing. Guys like Rivers and Brees and Brady aren't fun to watch anymore. They want excitement and pop- Lamar, Desaun, Baker, Mahomes, and now Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

well i live in london uk, it means for me 1.20 am start and will last until 5 am.    looks like a all nighter for me....

im retired and a old bills fan.

lets just enjoy the good times and hopefully a good win at lest the pats game is only a 9.30 pm start for me

Edited by fathersnowman
added extra info
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Shorter week now too going to Foxboro for a Sat 4pm the week after now.

It's not a shorter week. It was a 6 day difference either way. It's only a 6 hour difference. No difference if it was a Monday night game and we were playing again on Sunday. It's the same amount of time

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

And if we show out in the next two, and if we play well in the playoffs (especially if JA plays well) we'll be playing our way to 3+ primetime games next year. The old guard is passing. Guys like Rivers and Brees and Brady aren't fun to watch anymore. They want excitement and pop- Lamar, Desaun, Baker, Mahomes, and now Allen. 

Brees still has it, the other old guys, this might be their last season.

8 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

lowkey wish this game wasn't flexed 

its the most important game of our season and now it just gives steelers extra incentive to get up for it and try to beat us. 

If the Bills can't get up for that game and beat Donald duck or whatever their QBs name is then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Brandon_Bean said:

Brees still has it, the other old guys, this might be their last season.

Brees isn’t as electric as he’s been in the past. He’s Still doing enough to make them a contender, but I he’s not as entertaining as those other guys I mentioned.

• Like (+1) 1

With the flexing of the Pittsburgh game the final tally in Albany is that we got 13 of the 16 games on TV (as long as one has NFL Network).  Every game in November & December ended (or will end) up on TV at home without having to leave the house to see the Bills.  Most TV games since the 1990s.  We even had 2 games chosen over the Jets this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Brees isn’t as electric as he’s been in the past. He’s Still doing enough to make them a contender, but I he’s not as entertaining as those other guys I mentioned.

I think SFs defense could mess Brees up.