Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

How much? I've been checking recently and they're ridiculously expensive. 

This is probably going to drive sales up.

Did not look in that section but seats start at $86 (nosebleeds) for Steelers game. 

I am considering going but if I go I expect Steelers to pull football away from my foot since I cannot use a "smart phone" with my eyesight.

I think this is so bush-league by NBC and the NFL.

Just because the Bills and Cowboys provided a ratings bonanza on Thanksgiving doesn't mean that NBC will get that same sort of deal at all.

Plus this really hinders the Bills in their preparation for the NE game the following week.

I don't like this at all from a lot of levels, but the Bills have to man up now as the Ravens come to town. Can only worry about the Ravens right now.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think this is so bush-league by NBC and the NFL.

Just because the Bills and Cowboys provided a ratings bonanza on Thanksgiving doesn't mean that NBC will get that same sort of deal at all.

Plus this really hinders the Bills in their preparation for the NE game the following week.

I don't like this at all from a lot of levels, but the Bills have to man up now as the Ravens come to town. Can only worry about the Ravens right now.

Bills went in to Dallas on a short week and ran them out of their own building. At this point, I don't think a flexed game will do anything to deter the Bills' preparation for the Pats

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Only Bills fans cry about primetime game

Do you really want to matter or not?

It's unreal, isn't it? First one in 12 years and people are complaining that it's not Sunday at 1pm like our last 7,000 games have been

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Win a  big game and get respect. That's how it works folks. It can go away quickly though.

It starts with taking care of business at home.  We have already lost 2 games at home and don't want to lose another...Let us beat the Ravens in our house and make our house a fort.   

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

Bills went in to Dallas on a short week and ran them out of their own building. At this point, I don't think a flexed game will do anything to deter the Bills' preparation for the Pats

Jason Garrett's not exactly Bill Belichick but having a game seven hours later than usual isn't that big of a deal when it comes to preparation the following week.