Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Shout out to “The Source” @Kirby Jackson. @NoSaint is in shambles as he has lost the lead as the best poster in Louisiana.

He’s always been one of my favorite posters. We have a handful of really good Louisiana posters on here actually. 

I just saw a Charlie Batch tweet and texted my buddy. It wasn’t anything special

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I am conditioned to believe that as well, but here's a truth I just learned: the Bills quarterback does not shrink from the spotlight. My biggest concern on Thanksgiving was how badly the Bills traditionally play when the whole world is watching.

Josh Allen said "I don't give a crap" and spent the fourth quarter proving it. I'll grant you that Tomlin is a better coach than Garrett, but Allen was at his best when all eyes were on him. 

Can't wait.

#playfearless

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

We beat Pittsburgh I think we clinch a playoff spot.

Yes if other things happen over over the next 2 weeks.

if buffalo beats Baltimore next werk..a win clinches

if buffalo loses to Baltimore next week then they need other losses to happen.

A buddy and I have been planning to travel up from Charlotte for this game since the schedule came out. We go north for every Bills-Steelers game. This year we got tickets on the Bills sideline, 25 yard line, three rows up. Got a great price a month ago. Looking like a beautiful investment now. Gonna be a playoff atmosphere. 

2 minutes ago, WickedGame said:

A buddy and I have been planning to travel up from Charlotte for this game since the schedule came out. We go north for every Bills-Steelers game. This year we got tickets on the Bills sideline, 25 yard line, three rows up. Got a great price a month ago. Looking like a beautiful investment now. Gonna be a playoff atmosphere. 

How much? I've been checking recently and they're ridiculously expensive. 

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I am conditioned to believe that as well, but here's a truth I just learned: the Bills quarterback does not shrink from the spotlight. My biggest concern on Thanksgiving was how badly the Bills traditionally play when the whole world is watching.

Josh Allen said "I don't give a crap" and spent the fourth quarter proving it. I'll grant you that Tomlin is a better coach than Garrett, but Allen was at his best when all eyes were on him. 

Can't wait.

My reasoning is more selfish as I love the 1:00 start times?‍♂️

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

My reasoning is more selfish as I love the 1:00 start times?‍♂️

I love it, too. The 1 p.m. time for me is 10 a.m. Imagine how great it is to have a Bills game end by 1-1:30 p.m. and still have the whole day ahead of you.

But I hate prime time games because the Bills have a history of sucking ass in prime time games.

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Nfl would be more inclined to move dallas/la to sunday night and move buffalo/pitt to 4:25.

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why?

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Oh i dont know the second and sixth largest markets.

I thought it was to get higher rating seeing Dallass being kicked in the head three games in a row.

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Is Charlie Batch unretiring to give Steelers a better chance to win?  He only retired 5 years ago.