Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Don’t the Steelers have an amazing record at home during prime time games?

YES... but you have to win these kind of games if you are a good team because you have them scheduled that way. Get used to it now even though it's tough!

1 hour ago, seven&nine said:

I'm confused. Week 15 is a fox double header week and NE/KC is next week. I think you have your weeks mixed up.

Sure did have them mixed up my fault

Edited by JM57

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don’t think he was whining, just said he doesn’t like it. I’m the same, I would much rather 1 PM games. It is what it is at this point though, will be watching either way

Most people hate it mainly because they don't want to stay up late. It's one game. You should see some of the whiners on twitter saying the same thing. I'm glad they're happy watching the Cowboys five times a year on Sunday night football. I'm sick of it

2 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

This is perfect.  I had a family Christmas party at 1 pm that day (mountain time) which is right in the middle of the game.

My family would have the party around the game... so I guess your family isn't all diehard Bills fans? ?

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

lol wtf - what was the point of your stupid post?

I was asking a question. You know, a string of words with a ***** ? At the end of them.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

I personally prefer the early games. I don’t like sitting around all day waiting for the game. It’s rare that I even watch Sunday Night football. I’m kind of over football by that point. With that being said, I love when the Bills get the big stage. I actually think this particular group embraces it. We will see I guess.

• Like (+1) 2