Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

Just now, wagon127 said:

We lost 3 games at 1pm. Undefeated at other times vs. Teams with 6 wins or more.

we don't need another reason for the steelers to be up for this game against us. despite who their QB is they still have a very tough defense and one of the best HC's in the league. 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If marketing people are doing their job, the market size equals the draw. 

In other words market size should be population likely to watch the game, or target audience...not number of bodies living in the region. 

This simply is not true, you can’t poll a large enough sample size to accurately gauge those likely to watch, thus one would base the market on demographics and other variables(climate, other professional sports etc). If you’re trying to say that based on demographics GB or Buffalo has a larger market than LA I don’t know what to tell you.  

Marketing departments can only do so much, a lot has to do with the product on the field.  You can’t really market a turd sandwich, which is why Russ Brandon was regarded as a marketing genius...until he played grab ass with the wrong assistant.

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Damit, i really hope not. I am prolly going to this game, i want a 1PM start. But you are always pretty spot on, so now i hate you.... messenger

Shoot him! Shoot him!

I understand those who say they don't want the later game, I personally would be happy with this- especially since I think we'll likely win that game. Another reason for people to see the truth. Plus, JA is a primetime ass kicker. 

56 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Woah- I didn't even see who was posting this. This is a serious source. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1