Early line: Baltimore -6.5

stevestojan

2 hours ago, Tcali said:

well...when the bills officially beat dallas -dallas was 6-6.It was simultaneous.

when the bills officially beat TENN --TENN was 2-3.

just playing games with numbers though of course.

How does this make your point?  Do you not think that teams show OVER TIME whether they are good or not?

17 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Can’t really argue the way the Ravens are playing.

I look at it this way.... we were 7.5 point dogs to Dallas. We are less of an underdog to Baltimore.

Yes, I understand one was away one is home.

4 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I look at it this way.... we were 7.5 point dogs to Dallas. We are less of an underdog to Baltimore.

Yes, I understand one was away one is home.

I think it makes us more of an underdog to Baltimore and rightfully so.  Baltimore is a lot better than Dallas.

After seeing how Lamont did against a decent defense yesterday, I'm really looking forward to seeing this one.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think it makes us more of an underdog to Baltimore and rightfully so.  Baltimore is a lot better than Dallas.

After seeing how Lamont did against a decent defense yesterday, I'm really looking forward to seeing this one.

Yes, but seeing how we basically shut down the number one (statistical) offense in the league, I'm with you. The difference is though, IMO, how good Baltimore's run game is, and that being the weakest part of our D.

Edited by CLTbills

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think a decent amount of the Patriots players had the flu. At least those were the rumors.

Were 9-3 playing home against 10-2 and were 7 point dogs.

Yeah that's a slap of disrespect especially after we just slapped a 7 point fav in their house.

Players know this stuff and I expect another beatdown, Balt is gonna get the ***** slapped out of them.