Early line: Baltimore -6.5

stevestojan

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Respect has nothing to do with that.  It's a guess to start the bidding.

I'm not a gambler. Don't really care about what the line is. I'm not that impressed with Baltimore tbh. I think we have an outstanding chance to beat them at home.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Buffalo beat Tennessee who was 2-2 at the time and is now 7-5.
Buffalo beat Dallas who was 6-5 at the time, and is now 6-6.

It can be argued the Bills beat one team with a winning record or two teams with a winning record. However, none is an incorrect answer.

well...when the bills officially beat dallas -dallas was 6-6.It was simultaneous.

when the bills officially beat TENN --TENN was 2-3.

just playing games with numbers though of course.

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

well...when the bills officially beat dallas -dallas was 6-6.It was simultaneous.

when the bills officially beat TENN --TENN was 2-3.

just playing games with numbers though of course.

That's kind of a negative way at looking at it.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Respect has nothing to do with that.  It's a guess to start the bidding.

How are they way overrated?

I'll play.

Their D looks ok, but not scary. Can be ran on as we saw today.

They also look very beatable if Jackson isn't breaking out on big plays. Stay disciplined and keep the TE's from getting catches in the middle of the field. I'm not scared of Ingram either.

Good team, but Jackson running the ball is the only scary part about them.

Bills should be feeling confident with 10 days rest and a good gameplan to keep Jackson in check.

• Like (+1) 2

So the 49ers give up 2 extra points per game than the Bills and were on the road at the Ravens and lost by 3. The Ravens are at Buffalo and while I can see being favored ... really thinking 6.5 is VERY high.

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You don’t bet favorites on moneyline 

as @stevestojan said, plentry of folks do

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Well @plenzmd1 my guess was close

very nice

15 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Value is low of course. You’re right. But I gamble allot (I live in NJ and can gamble right on my phone). Since I gamble regularly I’m in it for the long haul, not one big payoff. But I absolutely understand your point. 

I gamble a lot to, have have just the opposite approach of you. Not saying one is right and one is wrong, just different approaches. Hitting big dog moneylines keeps me in the game long term, and putting small bets on some moneyline parleys with all dogs has been very profitable for me this year( although very unprofitable last year LOL). Have hit two at better than 25-1 this year, and today just freaking missed an 82-1 parley when tucker hit that kick(Steelers, Skins, Bengals, 9ers) .

Again no right and no wromg, different approaches that both require discipline

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tcali said:

we still havent beat anyone with a winning record( u could argue the nuances of the math in beating dallas).

i think beating the teams you are supposed to beat is a big part of being a winning franchise. so kudos to buff for that.

But Buffalo still hasnt earned complete respect yet.They have a lot of proving to do.

Tennessee^

21 minutes ago, Tcali said:

we still havent beat anyone with a winning record( u could argue the nuances of the math in beating dallas).

i think beating the teams you are supposed to beat is a big part of being a winning franchise. so kudos to buff for that.

But Buffalo still hasnt earned complete respect yet.They have a lot of proving to do.

Well except for Dallas and Tennessee.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

no, just no.

Trolls gonna troll.

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'm not a gambler. Don't really care about what the line is. I'm not that impressed with Baltimore tbh. I think we have an outstanding chance to beat them at home.

13 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I am going on record that we kick their butts,  this Baltimore team is way overrated.  

They are the highest scoring team in the NFL.  

They have thrown for the most TDs.

They have run for the most TDs.

They are 5th in lowest points allowed.

They are 3rd in fewest rushing yards allowed.

They are +8 in T/O ratio.

They have beaten the 2 best Defenses in the NFL. (and 2 of the best teams).

What are you guys not impressed by? 

LOL, these takes...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

So the 49ers give up 2 extra points per game than the Bills and were on the road at the Ravens and lost by 3. The Ravens are at Buffalo and while I can see being favored ... really hinting 6.5 is VERY high.

They’ve got to get money on Buffalo, hence the spread. Ravens have won 8 in a row, with wins vs SF and NE. 

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

as @stevestojan said, plentry of folks do

very nice

I gamble a lot to, have have just the opposite approach of you. Not saying one is right and one is wrong, just different approaches. Hitting big dog moneylines keeps me in the game long term, and putting small bets on some moneyline parleys with all dogs has been very profitable for me this year( although very unprofitable last year LOL). Have hit two at better than 25-1 this year, and today just freaking missed an 82-1 parley when tucker hit that kick(Steelers, Skins, Bengals, 9ers) .

Again no right and no wromg, different approaches that both require discipline

So how you feel about Bills ML +under for a two teamer?

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

So how you feel about Bills ML +under for a two teamer?

my gut is i will have no action on the Bills except for a perfunctory $50 or so on the moneyline...but that's just a fan bet, not an educated bet. And i never play totals, so i am of less than zero use there LOL.