Week 13 Around the League Thread

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I really don’t like this. Not confident about winning in PIT. Their defense is pretty good. Browns weren’t going to run the table. Oh well 

Not only we are going to win in pit but it’s going to be a blow out !!

GO BILLS !!!

1 hour ago, RocCityRoller said:

I like being smart enough to try drawing it in that situation though....

you’d think odds of PI far surpass an INT return for a TD. Especially if the offense knows the situation. “This is the throw being mad no matter what- don’t let it come back.”

that said, I’m pro going for it on 4th it I’m the chargers. Lining up on a play that gives you a 90% chance of being successful in earning a less than 50% odds to win doesn’t do it for me when 3 chain links moves your odds north of 50% and has to be about the same conversion rate as the kick

59 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

giphy.gif

That's Wilford Brimley, who was one of the co-stars of Ron Howard's movie Cocoon. I watched Cocoon on HBO in the 80's quite a bit when I was a wee one. I was born in 1982. Cocoon was released in 1985. For those who don't know, it's about a bunch of elderly people at a retirement home who - well you can look it up because it's sort of weird. But Brimley was one of the elderly people.

After seeing your image, I was thinking, man Brimley must have been ancient when he made these Diabeetus commercials. So I looked it up and realized that HE'S STILL ALIVE. WTF!

And what's more - I then noticed that he's only 85 years old today. He's not well into his hundreds like I thought. Which means...HE WAS ONLY FIFTY YEARS OLD WHEN HE FILMED COCOON! 

Perspective: These three people were all the same age when these pictures were taken...

Image result for jennifer lopez 50

Image result for matthew mcconaughey 50

Image result for cocoon wilford brimley

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

NYT machine gives a >99% of playoffs with just a Bills win against the Ravens.

Actually, though, as it sits now I think we do need the Titans to lose and get to six losses for us to clinch at 10 wins, this week.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

On 12/1/2019 at 3:15 PM, Special K said:

Darnold throws the ball 10 yards out of bounds on a fourth down play...so glad the Jets took him over Allen.

I wonder what Elway was thinking during the Bills vs Broncos game , 

regardless thank you Elway for not drafting  Josh  Allen ?

Edited by Putin