Week 13 Around the League Thread

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

So can we say that the rumors of Goff's demise have been greatly exaggerated?  All week the so called national "experts" were burying this guy.  Now last I looked he's over 400 yards with 2 TD's and his team is winning 34 - 0.

Meanwhile I wonder what all those national "experts" who were saying that Kyler Murray was on the verge of becoming the next Lamar Jackson are going to say tomorrow? 

Why we seek the approval of these social media posting/pod cast/radio jabbering clowns is beyond me.  We OVER analyze every play Allen makes and keep giving the so called experts a pass when they completely crap the bed on their analysis.

This game is not on in my area, but it sounds to me like the Rams are making a statement that they are still alive and fighting for the playoffs.

As for Kyler Murray, he's done a lot better than I thought he would this year. Still, the Cardinals are a work in progress, and sometimes you have a bad game like this.

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's also interesting to see the number of Mahomes slurping posts decline as Allen is putting up better numbers. 

Yea funny how that works. 

I think Mahomes is great and Allen is going to have a clunker - maybe this season, that will bring out the haters in force.  It's just the week to week grind of a long NFL season.  But yea it's nice to hear ow we could have had Mahommes! 

This is not a "Mahomes sucks" post because Mahomes is an outstanding QB.  But if Josh Allen threw that interception right to a defender in the endzone, we would never hear the end of it.  It's good to have the occasional perspective check that great QBs occasionally throw ugly-looking picks.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

This is not a "Mahomes sucks" post because Mahomes is an outstanding QB.  But if Josh Allen threw that interception right to a defender in the endzone, we would never hear the end of it.  It's good to have the occasional perspective check that great QBs occasionally throw ugly-looking picks.

Mahomes goes 300+ though ;)

5 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Don't worry, the replay official saves the reputation of the Golden Child

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1