Week 13 Around the League Thread

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I really don’t like this. Not confident about winning in PIT. Their defense is pretty good. Browns weren’t going to run the table. Oh well 

Steelers are the Broncos 2.0. Decent defense and talent on offense but no QB. We will roll over them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think that the loss to the pathetic Browns is going to really hurt the bills at the end of this year.

As we can all see clearly now, there MAYBE is one more "easy" win for the Bills this year (Jets). As for the other three games, the Bills will be underdogs.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

Yeah, I don't really understand all the celebrating over Pittsburgh staying with 2 games of the Bills vs. both Pitts and Cleveland being 3 back.  A Cleveland win would have been much better for us.

But on a happy note, congratulation to Andy Dalton and the Bengals!!!

We will EXPOSE duck dodgers, completely unconcerned 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I really don’t like this. Not confident about winning in PIT. Their defense is pretty good. Browns weren’t going to run the table. Oh well 

I'm not too worried about PIT.  They don't have a good option at QB, so they're not the high powered offense they were when Big Ben was playing.  Their defense is good, but they're not going to shut anyone out.

1 minute ago, John in Jax said:

I think that the loss to the pathetic Browns is going to really hurt the bills at the end of this year.

As we can all see clearly now, there MAYBE is one more "easy" win for the Bills this year (Jets). As for the other three games, the Bills will be underdogs.

Oh bull####.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, John in Jax said:

Underdogs against the Steelers??  Get a life dude!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John in Jax said:

Just like how the Bills were underdogs this week.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Steelers are the Broncos 2.0. Decent defense and talent on offense but no QB. We will roll over them.

Steelers have a better D and it’s an away game. That’s a rough place to play. I like the Bills in that games but it won’t be a blowout.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

This is why I wanted browns to win and even out both at 6. Pitts is confident now. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We will EXPOSE duck dodgers, completely unconcerned 

Probably......but if we do, the Browns were never a threat to begin with.  But if we lose to a well coached team on the road, suddenly there is a significant risk of losing the WC spot to Pittsburgh.

• Like (+1) 1