Week 13 Around the League Thread

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

We want the Pats to lose! And jets and Fish to win (keep eroding their draft position)

I am actually hoping Phish win to show wrong Josh how to play QB for I always like Fitzpatrick.

He burnt Eagles blitz throwing a long TD along sideline where only WR Parker could get it and Ex-Bill Darby fell down with good coverage allowing WR to get to endzone.

Of course I want the P*ts to lose too.

For those not watching the game, Mayfield went all-out to throw the ball 60 yards downfield.  With his arm following through at full speed, he slammed his hand into a Steelers' facemask and instantly ran off the field.  It looked really painful -- the back of his hand hit that helmet as if he were punching it, and there are a bunch of fragile bones there.

To repeat what some others have said, it's great to have a relaxing Sunday watching other teams beat each other up.

Go Texans!

1 minute ago, BillsFanSD said:

For those not watching the game, Mayfield went all-out to throw the ball 60 yards downfield.  With his arm following through at full speed, he slammed his hand into a Steelers' facemask and instantly ran off the field.  It looked really painful -- the back of his hand hit that helmet as if he were punching it, and there are a bunch of fragile bones there.

A few cortex bone screws should fix that right up!

6 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Just take a knee, Freddie 

5 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Looks like he better get friendly with ol lefty for a while if ya catch my drift.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just take a knee, Freddie 

Exactly, it is also worth noting that Baker was doing this with about 20 seconds left in the half with no timeouts on their own 35ish. I put that injury on Freddie and it might have just cost them their season.