Week 13 Around the League Thread

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Watching jackson throw today power or Hyde might get a pick six next week, the ball floats a lot and with their speed could help cover a lot of ground

jax has 8 completions and 1 is to wr for 1 yard. its all dumps and floaters to te over the middle, he'll be figured out soon.

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

You’re forgetting about Dionte Johnson, Smith-Schuster and a couple of good TEs

We’re talking about today, right? Smith-Schuster is still out. That’s kind of their problem. They can’t run and without JJ-SS, Washington, Johnson, and Samuels are all playing above their slots.

Denzel Ward should completely shut down Washington. I’m sure they’ll dink and dunk their way down the field but I don’t think they’re scoring enough to beat anyone with that lineup today.

Edited by eanyills

1 minute ago, mannc said:

He absolutely gashed the Bills last time we played the Saints.

We made a ton of RBs look good over the years. Not sure that's a good metric to use. If I remember correctly there were 2 RBs on the same team that had 100 yard games against us in the same game....or pretty close.

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

I want “roughing the passer” calls to return to how they were officiated under Tagliabue. The ticky tack calls being made today are insufferable.

Keep dreaming.

Can the Ravens defense stop the run?