Week 13 Around the League Thread

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't agree with that. You have to contain him. But if he throws the ball you have a better than even chance of stopping him. Don't blitz and automatically target Jackson on the read option no matter what.

I meant in the running game.  He beats the first tackler almost every time.

I’m feeling really stupid for taking the niners in this game.  (Ok, feeling a little better now?

Edited by mannc

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Doug Marrone has to be done in JAX. I assumed that he was a coach that would have an expiry date based on his disposition. That expiry date is today

I just tuned to them and was going to post something similar.

Brings a smile to my face!

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Problem is that Jackson is simply faster than them.

Almost have to make Taron Johnson Jackson's shadow.

Agreed, there’s no doubt he’s faster. Angles will be super important and getting to him before he can get started will be key. Certainly easier said than done. Taron is a great tackler, but they’ll take advantage of the size mismatch. They’ve got some big dudes on offense. Maybe we see more Siran next week on D. 

Just now, y2zipper said:

Pittsburgh is like Denver. Pretty good D, NO quarterback play to speak of. They won some games when they were getting turnovers at a huge rate.

Even without a real QB, Steelers have a ton of receiving weapons.  They will still score points.

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Doug Marrone has to be done in JAX. I assumed that he was a coach that would have an expiry date based on his disposition. That expiry date is today

Living in Florida I love, love, love watching the jags and dolphins lose. I don’t really enjoy Tampa losing, I actually feel bad for them.