Pretty awesome anthony Lynn story

Steptide

I know how this all played out with the Bills and Anthony Lynn....and I would not want to not have McD....but, I have to say in a positive sense only, A Lynn was the one that  got away.  He will do well for many more years....particularily if the Chargers owners let him.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great guy. Also don’t be surprised if he benches Rivers in the next week or so for Tyrod 

This would be a terrible move

43 minutes ago, stuvian said:

While I am very happy with the McDermott/Beane regime, I would have welcomed Lynn as Bills coach once I got over the fact that he was from the Ryan camp. He is clearly a high character man and coach who will likely succeed.

Rumor was that Lynn was Doug Whaley’s choice for head coach In 2017.  For that reason, I was really hoping he would’t get the job.  

The Bills might be ok, but so much depends on what old Doug would have done at QB

6 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

I know how this all played out with the Bills and Anthony Lynn....and I would not want to not have McD....but, I have to say in a positive sense only, A Lynn was the one that  got away.  He will do well for many more years....particularily if the Chargers owners let him.

Wow Rex was bawling like a baby talking about him. He really really cares about him deeply.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/rex-ryan-crying-anthony-lynn/526275

Edited by matter2003

35 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

This would be a terrible move

Rumor was that Lynn was Doug Whaley’s choice for head coach In 2017.  For that reason, I was really hoping he would’t get the job.  

The Bills might be ok, but so much depends on what old Doug would have done at QB

You wonder if Lynn could have worked a miracle with EJ

I can understand why Rex got a bit cloudy i did too . I always liked Lynn as a coach while he was here the NFL should be proud he is a part of their team !

The NFL & the world need a lot more people like Anthony Lynn !! ? 

Thanks for sharing ...