What games are you watching today, and why?

10 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I was tempted to watch the Browns/Steelers for the intensity but, I think I'll go with the 49ers/Ravens.

49ers vs Ravens is definitely the game to watch, 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Ravens vs 49ers

KC vs Raiders

NE ve Houston. 

This right here.....I can't wait to see if San Francisco can slow down LJ......KC vs Oakland seems a bit lopsided on paper....but it's a divisional game...we all know how these can go......and finally .....rooting for the flu tonight !!.....

On a side note.....it is SO MUCH better watching other games when Buffalo has put a W on the board.....I can get used to that !!

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I was tempted to watch the Browns/Steelers for the intensity but, I think I'll go with the 49ers/Ravens.

49ers/Ravens....if the 49ers can slow the Ravens we might have something to use next week...of not it is going to be a long day next week....if the Pats and 49ers get shredded we are likely going to get shredded too

I get both here in Maine so its basically using the back button through-out the day. Glad my wife does not watch as she hates it when I use the remote that way.

I guess eventually one game will get out of hand so its down to the one competitive game and then whatever hockey game is on thus terrorizing my spousal unit even further