Josh Allen to the Pro Bowl - how can we do it?

rayray808

4 hours ago, rayray808 said:

Votes on twitter and nfl.com seem to be our options but how as a collective community can we come together to get Josh Allen a well deserved trip to the Pro Bowl this year?

*** just as a back up in case we don’t make the super bowl 

Let’s continue our winning streak by beating Baltimore , Pittsburgh 

and patriots****** on the road  !!!!

Playoffs , or winning the division would be Freakin AWESOME , as far as pro Bowl Allen is still young I’m sure will watch him play in more then one !!!

GOOO BIIIIILLS !!!!

6 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I never understand why Bills fans care about the probowl

1) the game sucks noone watches it

2) based more on popularity then merit

3) could increase their contract demands 

Some people like the notoriety and recognition. Personally I am always concerned with injuries.

• Like (+1) 1

I've read very little about playoffs this week since the Dallas game. Most of the focus has been on how reporters and NFL talking heads view the Bills now, if we're being given respect, if announcers say nice enough thing about us. Now it's on the Pro Bowl for Allen. We have some real big games coming up with a great chance to make the tournament at the end of the season. I never cared before and still don't care what is said or written about the Bills, nor with individual recognition.

Ravens game on 12/8. Huge game.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It's not that he isn't playing really well, but there is a lot of competition that is getting a lot of publicity nationally.  Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes are going to be at the top of the heap regardless of what Bills fans can do.  Of course, if Buffalo is not in the Super Bowl, the Ravens have a good chance of being the AFC rep.  There's also some support for Baker Mayfield and Deshaun Watson.  Then New England fans think Tom Brady should have a permanent reservation should, for some reason their Patriots are denied their rightful place in the Super Bowl.  There is a chance he gets in as an alternate.  I think alternates used to be chosen by the coaching staff.  I don't know if that's still the case.

A big factor is Buffalos running game in the forth quarter. Josh doesn't have the stats because McDermott doesn't run up the score.

I will guess we left at least 50 points on the field this year

Edited by HOUSE

55 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

You say geek like it's a bad word.  Welcome to current year.

One of the definitions of “geek”,  is a circus sideshow entertainer that bites off chicken heads, not a compliment, as well “gross” is not something icky, it is a quantity of goods with a count of one  hundred and fourty four (144) today’s vocabulary upgrade is free. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 2

With as many people who decline, should be easy for him to go, particularly since it's now in Orlando, not exactly the hotbed of the world.

Seems the only ones interested are the young guys who haven't gone before.  Mahommes, Jackson, & Watson will be picked for certain, however good chance one of them will not be available as playing in the super Bowl  (Maybe will happen to Allen too) so the next choices would likely be between Allen and Mayfield.  Likely little to no interest from Brady and Rivers to bother going