This Sunday's AFC games may HELP the Bills!

Stallions

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

you know, i always thought two team tie for the division went

1) Head to head( we would be tied)

2) Division record( we would be tied)

then i thought it went to conference record, but no it goes

3) record against common opponents...think we lose this one ...Pats have wins over Eagles and Browns, we would have one over Ravens...maybe i am missing something

4) Conference record

so we need to end with 3 losses, and Pats with 4...so Pats need to lose 3 in a row looks like for us to get the division

True, it’s unlikely, but if Houston wins this week, then we have a chance at this scenario. It’s much more unlikely that we beat the ravens than the Chiefs beat the Pats. If Houston can put things together tonight, things get interesting.

Heck! This isn’t the same NE team from the past, they have had all of the breaks go their way and squeaked our a few close ones of late. Cincy or Miami could even shock them. Never know. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Not sure this is the right place, but sticking it here anyway. After the Bills provided a good bounty at +250 on Thursday , got some goofin around money for todays games.

so, 1/3 unit on 4 team money line parley

Bengals

Skins

49ers

Steelers

82-1

I forgot to but in my handicapping!!

Can I still submit on the 5 remaining games? 

Arizona

Oakland

Chargers

Pats
Seahawks

Edited by Kirby Jackson

16 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I think it’s better for us if Pittsburgh wins, since then that all but guarantees we’ll have a better record than Cleveland (which is good since they have the head-to-head tiebreaker over us).

If we're assuming Buffalo beats Pittsburgh, they are >99% no matter what else happens in the AFC.   But if Buffalo loses to Pittsburgh, it will be better for us if Cleveland wins today.

If Pittsburgh beats Cleveland and Buffalo, they are only one game behind the Bills with tie-breaker in hand.

If Cleveland beats Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh beats Buffalo, they are both 2 games behind the Bills with tie-breakers in hand.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, unclepete said:

I see the browns winning out. They’re hitting a stride and seem to have the ravens number. They’re the only team in the mix that concerns me since we got the titans tie breaker. 

Image result for 'fail' stamp gif  Image result for 'fail' stamp gif

No need to worry about the fraudulent Brownies any longer...

2018 Nfl Wink GIF by NFL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Image result for 'fail' stamp gif  Image result for 'fail' stamp gif

No need to worry about the fraudulent Brownies any longer...

2018 Nfl Wink GIF by NFL

Browns are now in the rear-view after today as they should lose to Balt. and finish 8-8. 

Just need to take care of Business against the Steelers and all is good. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Process said:

If a Patriots regular season win gives us a better shot at winning a playoff game you wouldn't want them to win? Seems silly.

Obviously if we had a realistic shot at the division it would be different, but we dont.

Nope. If it’s between needing help from ne or not making the playoffs, I’ll take Jan. off.  If we need their help we don’t deserve to be there.

Im around too may ne fans and not going to listen to their smug comments about how Bills only made it with their help.

I cannot, and will not root for the pats. No Bills fan should.