What if it’s the Bills destiny to keep the Patriots from getting to their 4th straight super bowl?

59 minutes ago, TheNorwoodStrangler said:

It might not be destiny, or hard work, talent and dedication, it could just be luck but for the fans that want to call it destiny, why not..

*100th year of the league   ✔

* We go into Tennessee and get our revenge win for the Music City Miracle   ✔

*We play the NFC East, get revenge against every team that beat us in the SuperBowl with the grand finale being Dallas in front of the world on Thanksgiving   ✔

* Doug Flutie comes back as the "Legend of the game" and lifts the "curse"   ✔

* We get revenge against the Steelers on SNF for knocking us out of playoff contention with their 2nd string, or even Stevie's drop here   ✔

* We finally beat Brady in his house 

* Then Fitzpatrick who just recently said "When I see myself playing football I see it in a Bills jersey"  turns on the Fitzmagic one more time knowing he can gift the Bills the division and does 

* All of that happens and we make it to the AFC Championship only to face the Patriots, with their 4th straight SuperBowl on the line, beat em and win our first 

That my friend would be destiny..

Yea, I’d watch that 30 for 30. 

Edited by ctk232

1 hour ago, TheNorwoodStrangler said:

It might not be destiny, or hard work, talent and dedication, it could just be luck but for the fans that want to call it destiny, why not..

*100th year of the league   ✔

* We go into Tennessee and get our revenge win for the Music City Miracle   ✔

*We play the NFC East, get revenge against every team that beat us in the SuperBowl with the grand finale being Dallas in front of the world on Thanksgiving   ✔

* Doug Flutie comes back as the "Legend of the game" and lifts the "curse"   ✔

* We get revenge against the Steelers on SNF for knocking us out of playoff contention with their 2nd string, or even Stevie's drop here   ✔

* We finally beat Brady in his house 

* Then Fitzpatrick who just recently said "When I see myself playing football I see it in a Bills jersey"  turns on the Fitzmagic one more time knowing he can gift the Bills the division and does 

* All of that happens and we make it to the AFC Championship only to face the Patriots, with their 4th straight SuperBowl on the line, beat em and win our first 

That my friend would be destiny..

Amazing!

9 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

That is a sad destiny. Pats don't care about making it to a fourth SB.  They are already the greatest dynasty in NFL history. 

Also huge, proven cheaters...so there's that.  I know it probably hurts for some of you Patriots fans.  But they ARE cheaters and their legacy is forever tainted and will always be in question.  Sorry :)