What if it’s the Bills destiny to keep the Patriots from getting to their 4th straight super bowl?

15 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Not a big believer in "destiny," but it's kind of a mystical word and my Bills dreams don't revolve around preventing another team from doing something. They revolve around the BILLS winning a Superbowl.

I am with you; moral victories are over rated. Win and show everyone what’s up. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

What if someone you knew passed away by drowning and you show up to his/her funeral in swimwear?

Might be to soon...

• 3 weeks later...

Revisiting this a few weeks later. It might not be the craziest thing at this point. You never know, you have an already banged up Brady. Maybe the Bills go up to Foxburrough and just physically finish him? Maybe they just hammer him all day and make him not even want to bother coming back next year. This season has been so fun. You have nothing to lose now Saturday. Beat this guys brains in and just show the Pats that the Division isn’t an assumption going forward.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Revisiting this a few weeks later. It might not be the craziest thing at this point. You never know, you have an already banged up Brady. Maybe the Bills go up to Foxburrough and just physically finish him? Maybe they just hammer him all day and make him not even want to bother coming back next year. This season has been so fun. You have nothing to lose now Saturday. Beat this guys brains in and just show the Pats that the Division isn’t an assumption going forward.

I don't think it can be overstated what an impact it would have for this team to beat New England on Saturday.

Even if the Pats beat the Fins and we don't take the division... if the McAllen Bills finally get that first win over the Pats, in their house... the shackles are off. Buffalo would be the most dangerous team in the playoffs besides Baltimore or Kansas City. 

That first Giants-Pats SB was just Eli's Giants getting hot at the right time...

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I've been getting the strangest feeling that this might be the path that comes forward with them facing a sore and busted up Brady and Edelman. Might end up delivering a beating that knocks them out of the Miami game the following week.

27 minutes ago, MDH said:

What if there is no destiny, just hard work, talent, and dedication?

It might not be destiny, or hard work, talent and dedication, it could just be luck but for the fans that want to call it destiny, why not..

*100th year of the league   ✔

* We go into Tennessee and get our revenge win for the Music City Miracle   ✔

*We play the NFC East, get revenge against every team that beat us in the SuperBowl with the grand finale being Dallas in front of the world on Thanksgiving   ✔

* Doug Flutie comes back as the "Legend of the game" and lifts the "curse"   ✔

* We get revenge against the Steelers on SNF for knocking us out of playoff contention with their 2nd string, or even Stevie's drop here   ✔

* We finally beat Brady in his house 

* Then Fitzpatrick who just recently said "When I see myself playing football I see it in a Bills jersey"  turns on the Fitzmagic one more time knowing he can gift the Bills the division and does 

* All of that happens and we make it to the AFC Championship only to face the Patriots, with their 4th straight SuperBowl on the line, beat em and win our first 

That my friend would be destiny..

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, MAJBobby said:

Entire Generation doesn’t know about the Glory Days. Just start winning your own and you don’t have to worry about preserving some moral victory to hold you over 

To stop the Patriots from going to their 4th consecutive Super Bowl, you'd need to actually have a victory, not a moral victory. Not sure what you're talking about.

Beating the patriots in the playoffs, would surely be extra satisfying for this fan base, not matter the circumstance.

Edited by wagon127