What if it’s the Bills destiny to keep the Patriots from getting to their 4th straight super bowl?

I realize not everybody believes in this sort of thing but sometimes you have to have a little fun. The most identifiable thing about Buffalo Bills history is being the only team to make it to 4 straight Super Bowls. The Patriots have a chance to not only do that, but 1 up it...they have actually won some of them. The Bills are having the best season they have had in 23 years. Perhaps it’s the Bills destiny to make the playoffs and knock the Pats out. Thus preserving that 1 little claim to fame that they still hold from the glory days?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I actually thought about this after the Dallas game. We have a realistic opportunity to prevent the pats from winning their 4th consecutive AFC championship. How sweet would that be. knocking them out of the playoffs wouldn't make up for the 4 straight SB losses. But putting the rest of the AFC on notice that we are a serious contender and shutting NE up at the same time would make for some interesting football...

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I realize not everybody believes in this sort of thing but sometimes you have to have a little fun. The most identifiable thing about Buffalo Bills history is being the only team to make it to 4 straight Super Bowls. The Patriots have a chance to not only do that, but 1 up it...they have actually won some of them. The Bills are having the best season they have had in 23 years. Perhaps it’s the Bills destiny to make the playoffs and knock the Pats out. Thus preserving that 1 little claim to fame that they still hold from the glory days?

I hope so

I don't underestimate the Pats anymore. Right when everyone thinks they are done, they go out and murder a team.

They may or may not win the Superbowl, but I won't bet against them until Brady is retired.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I thought about it too. I wouldn't disagree if KC or Baltimore prevent them from repeating our achivement. But if Bills do it themselves it will be beautiful. Allen defends Kelly's record. And Bills spoils holiday of biggest enemey of last 20 years. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

Buffalo was screwed out of winning the first two NFL championships in 1920 and 1921, so it would be poetic justice for the Bills to win the Super Bowl on the league's 100-year anniversary. ***** you, George Halas! You die of gonorrhea and you rot in hell!

gonorrhea...that's old school. lets go with Herpegonnosyphilmidiahiv....