No respect from Cleveland.

george c

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah, so what? We're in the playoffs. They aren't.

I think the point is, why are we lurking the Browns forum three weeks after we played them to become butt hurt over lukewarm to generally indifferent comments about Allen?

Can we get over this crazy inferiority complex? 

4 minutes ago, eanyills said:

I think the point is, why are we lurking the Browns forum three weeks after we played them to become butt hurt over lukewarm to generally indifferent comments about Allen?

Can we get over this crazy inferiority complex? 

Please don’t include me in your “we” characterization. It causes me great pain. 

• Like (+1) 1

I sped read a bunch and the opinions on Josh Allen seem mixed. Some folks over there seem to be treating him pretty fairly. I would take Josh above everyone but Jackson in last years draft. And honestly, Jackson is one hit away from being off the list altogether. He runs too much.

Darnold may be better in the long run, but as of now...

1. JACKSON

2. ALLEN

3. DARNOLD

4. MAYFIELD

5. ROSEN

So we did a okay considering. 

THIS LIST WILL CHANGE! We need to evaluate the list in another year to see how we all did.

Edited by mykidsdad

6 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I don't really care about Cleveland.  The only preparation that they will be doing for week 18 is to clean out their lockers and get their end of season physicals. 

They are already looking forward to the part where you “turn your head and cough!” 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I should care what those douche canoes think, why?

You know what I find funny? Usually when it comes to other teams it's the fan base I dislike and not the players. NE being the exception as I dislike both.

With Cleveland it's the complete opposite. I have plenty of Browns fans/friends who I get along with great. But their team? Full of A holes and douche bags.