No respect from Cleveland.

george c

Um...I clicked the link and...actually a lot of respect for Allen.  I see nothing to get upset over.  Yes, they're homers, we're no better...but remember the best look they've had of Allen was when we played them, and the ultra-safe Allen they saw was indeed unremarkable, and not the Allen we're seeing now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don’t worry about what people say on a Browns board, but out of curiosity, I looked at it.  For the most part, the posts were relatively positive about Allen.  It’s not like every post about the Browns and even Mayfield on this board.

I only wish the fans the best because they have had a bad team since they came back to the league, and we know what that is like before McD and Beane.

Now that shirt that was posted was ######ed by a head coach.  He’s practically encouraging a fight tomorrow.

2 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Now one more time in iambic pentameter 

Nice. Aren't Bills fans are more well known for their beer bellies and crushing folding tables?

I think I could relate to ol' Bill on Thursday afternoon after we laid to rest a lot of prime-time demons :)

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.