Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StHustle

Freddie Kitchens wore a "Pittsburgh Started It" t-shirt

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, vincec said:

They’ve beaten a few decent teams, including Baltimore. They have talent.

Just the way it happened.   Should of won that one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

 

Ummm...unless Garrett can see out his ear hole you can't say he knew the ball was out of Rudolph's hands. No whistle was blown. No flag thrown. He didn't slam or drive him into the ground. He actually pulled Rudolph down on top of him. He was going for the sack title this year. What he did was a FOOTBALL PLAY. Rudolph getting upset and trying to rip off Garrett's helmet was the FIRST of the non football illegal actions that snowballed from there. That's how you can unequivocally say Rudolph started the fight. 

 

 

So it's okay to rip off Rudolph's helmet with a facemask move.

 

Mason: "Hey!  I want my helmet back, the NFL tells me it's important to my safety!"

 

Myles: "Here YOU go Mason my friend, BUT LET ME BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH IT FIRST!"

 

 

Guess what?  Escalation IS starting it!

 

Retaliatory behavior is the loser.

  • Meh 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

And drop dead Fred Kitchens is escalating.

 

Who said Rudolph was taking off Garrett's helmet.  That's just a made up backstory.  When that didn't work, Garrett claimed a fake, made up racial slur too.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So it's okay to rip off Rudolph's helmet with a facemask move.

 

Mason: "Hey!  I want my helmet back, the NFL tells me it's important to my safety!"

 

Myles: "Here YOU go Mason my friend, BUT LET ME BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH IT FIRST!"

 

 

Guess what?  Escalation IS starting it!

 

Retaliatory behavior is the loser.

 

Are we talking about who started the fight or who was more wrong in the fight? Garret clearly went overboard by hitting him with the helmet. WAY overboard and deserved what he got. Rudolph only deserved a fine like he got. But none of that changes the fact of who started it.

 

If I'm in a long line at the amusement park and some a-hole comes up and skips me, and I decide to punch him in the mouth, I STARTED THE FIGHT. Based on your logic you would say the other guy started the fight for skipping me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Yes he is wrong.   

 

What started it was a late hit and then Garrett pulling Rudolph to the ground when the ball is already 20 yards downfield. 

 

"Late hit" "pulling Rudolph to the ground" - You mean when Garrett laid Rudolph down on the ground as gently as a newborn baby?

 

Do you really think if Garrett truly wanted to hurt Rudolph with a late hit that he couldn't have effortlessly spiked him on his head like a rag doll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, peterpan said:

How is he "not wrong"??? 

 

I watched the play, Garrett 100% started it

 

Garrett was playing football.

 

Rudolph was triggered by a somewhat late and needless (and gentle) take down and took out his frustrations of sucking on Garrett by pathetically attempting to rip his helmet off. 

 

Then Garrett obviously lost his mind and did some stupid *****.

 

But Rudolph isn't Mr. Innocent. He's a *****.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So it's okay to rip off Rudolph's helmet with a facemask move.

 

Mason: "Hey!  I want my helmet back, the NFL tells me it's important to my safety!"

 

Myles: "Here YOU go Mason my friend, BUT LET ME BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH IT FIRST!"

 

 

Guess what?  Escalation IS starting it!

 

Retaliatory behavior is the loser.

Lol, this post is ridiculous. 

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, StHustle said:

 

Are we talking about who started the fight or who was more wrong in the fight? Garret clearly went overboard by hitting him with the helmet. WAY overboard and deserved what he got. Rudolph only deserved a fine like he got. But none of that changes the fact of who started it.

 

If I'm in a long line at the amusement park and some a-hole comes up and skips me, and I decide to punch him in the mouth, I STARTED THE FIGHT. Based on your logic you would say the other guy started the fight for skipping me. 

Garrett skipped the line AND did the punching.  Rudolph was just standing in line.  But Rudolph went after him once it got started.  Can you blame him?

21 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Lol, this post is ridiculous. 

As is Garrett's response in a winning game with 7 secs left.

 

Bye bye... You just lost your career and livelihood in a league that is a PRIVILEGE to play.  He should be banned for life.  

 

Next, a more deserving player!

 

THAT'S, ridiculous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

 

"Late hit" "pulling Rudolph to the ground" - You mean when Garrett laid Rudolph down on the ground as gently as a newborn baby?

 

Do you really think if Garrett truly wanted to hurt Rudolph with a late hit that he couldn't have effortlessly spiked him on his head like a rag doll?

Classic.  You really are Wayne Arnold.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a total douche move on Freddie's part.  You can fix a lot of things but stupidity isn't one of them.  This will ensure that his team will receive maximum crap from the crowd in Pittsburgh.  It was already going to be a tough environment.  He just guaranteed that it will be as bad as it can be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Should Mike Tomlin wear a shirt that says "Myles Garrett reacted like a violent thug".   He would not be wrong. 

So did Rudolph. I guess the first attempt at removing Garrett’s helmet and the kick to the balls is easily overlooked?  Come on. Why can’t people see what really happened?

  • Confused 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Lol, this post is ridiculous. 

As is Garrett's response in a winning game with 7 secs left.

 

Bye bye... You just lost your career and livelihood in a league that is a PRIVILEGE to play.  He should be banned for life.  

 

Next, a more deserving player!

 

THAT'S, ridiculous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will help keep the links on the Browns under control when they see this leadership from the coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Only 32 NFL head coaching jobs in the country and this guy landed one. 

Well, he was an understudy for Hugh Jackson, so he’s got that going for him.

9 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

So did Rudolph. I guess the first attempt at removing Garrett’s helmet and the kick to the balls is easily overlooked?  Come on. Why can’t people see what really happened?

What really happens was that Myles Garrett tried to bash an opposing player in the head with a helmet.  Everything that happened prior to that is immaterial. Not hard for most people to understand.

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

 

Sure why not. Although "thug" is often perceived as a racial slur so I'd steer clear of that one if I'm Tomlin.

 

Against people from India?  That's where the word comes from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idiot. They’re gonna get their ass kicked this week and I don’t even care if it hurts our playoff standing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be fired at seasons end for this stunt alone.

 

Unprofessional as hell.

 

However, for selfish reasons, I hope the Browns hand on to him for another year or two.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never had any respect for CLE, and I probably never will. What an embarrassment to the league. Freddie Kitchens is a D-bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...