Freddie Kitchens wore a "Pittsburgh Started It" t-shirt

StHustle

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Where are the folks who said the Browns would win out?

800 of my rep points need to be shifted to the account of @BringBackFergy aka Fergydamus, if it is possible. We made a friendly wager before the season and as of yesterday I have officially lost that wager. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm not sure if this is in here, or not.   I went back 3 pages.  Anyway, I got this from Peter King's column that came out today:

“My daughters wanted me to wear the T-shirt. I’d wear it again.”

—Cleveland coach Freddie Kitchens, on the “Pittsburgh Started It” T-shirt he wore to the movies with his daughters last week.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm not sure if this is in here, or not.   I went back 3 pages.  Anyway, I got this from Peter King's column that came out today:

—Cleveland coach Freddie Kitchens, on the “Pittsburgh Started It” T-shirt he wore to the movies with his daughters last week.

Image result for pee brain picture

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

oh, my.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

you can’t fix stupid