Freddie Kitchens wore a "Pittsburgh Started It" t-shirt

StHustle

That is a Rex Ryan move.   Although Rex would've worn the shirt to weekly press conference. 

Rex was entertaining, and to a lesser degree, so is Freddie.  But neither are the guys you want to be the head man if you're trying to build a  consistent winning organization. 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, StHustle said:

More evidence this guy is out of his league. An NFL HC simply can't make such pathetic decisions.

Apparently his daughters bought it for him as a joke but him deciding to wear it in public, even taking pictures with fans wearing it was a total bone headed move. The makers of the shirt got ahold of the pic and used it for an advertising post ??‍♂️

How embarrassing for the Browns organization.

https://es.pn/2LnTnX1

kitchens-pittsburgh-started-it.jpg

BarrenAlarmingKitten-small.gif

40 minutes ago, StHustle said:

More evidence this guy is out of his league. An NFL HC simply can't make such pathetic decisions.

Apparently his daughters bought it for him as a joke but him deciding to wear it in public, even taking pictures with fans wearing it was a total bone headed move. The makers of the shirt got ahold of the pic and used it for an advertising post ??‍♂️

How embarrassing for the Browns organization.

https://es.pn/2LnTnX1

kitchens-pittsburgh-started-it.jpg

Wow this guy is a complete moron. 

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Okay... I will play.  Somebody tell me how Pittsburgh "started it."

Once again... Cleveland's whacked out sense of reality.  Remember their #1 nemesis was.Cincinnati.  Now it's Pittsburgh.  I am not even a Pittsburgh backer, I hate the place.

Ummm...unless Garrett can see out his ear hole you can't say he knew the ball was out of Rudolph's hands. No whistle was blown. No flag thrown. He didn't slam or drive him into the ground. He actually pulled Rudolph down on top of him. He was going for the sack title this year. What he did was a FOOTBALL PLAY. Rudolph getting upset and trying to rip off Garrett's helmet was the FIRST of the non football illegal actions that snowballed from there. That's how you can unequivocally say Rudolph started the fight. 

• Like (+1) 2