Freddie Kitchens wore a "Pittsburgh Started It" t-shirt

StHustle

More evidence this guy is out of his league. An NFL HC simply can't make such pathetic decisions.

Apparently his daughters bought it for him as a joke but him deciding to wear it in public, even taking pictures with fans wearing it was a total bone headed move. The makers of the shirt got ahold of the pic and used it for an advertising post ??‍♂️

How embarrassing for the Browns organization.

https://es.pn/2LnTnX1

kitchens-pittsburgh-started-it.jpg

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 8

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He's not wrong.

The league wants the entire topic to move along. Kitchens dumped gasoline on the fire. From top to bottom, that organization is a mess. Poor leadership trying to manage a bunch of high priced individuals.  

Edited by KellyToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, StHustle said:

More evidence this guy is out of his league. An NFL HC simply can't make such pathetic decisions.

Apparently his daughters bought it for him as a joke but him deciding to wear it in public, even taking pictures with fans wearing it was a total bone headed move. The makers of the shirt got ahold ot the pic and used it for an advertising post ??‍♂️

How embarrassing for the Browns organization.

https://es.pn/2LnTnX1

Well said SF.  I don’t even think Wrex would do something that stupid, oh wait it’s Rex.

10 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Weak sauce. The fact that I can’t even imagine McD pulling a poorly conceived tone deaf PR stunt like this speaks volumes for the  professionalism and direction of our organization, and theirs, regardless of the game this season with them. 

Exactly!  Kitchens comes off as a whiny little (okay fat) b-word.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Good one.

I learned from the best on how to put words in one's mouth.  The ShoutBox.  ?   Thank You @Turbosrrgood (wherever you may be, hope you come home soon!) you've been a total inspiration to me!

Special shout out to all my other homies! CC:

@Mike in Horseheads

@Gugny

@BringBackFergy

• Haha (+1) 2