Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed (Update: Stable condition, both parties arrested)

Kirby Jackson

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

His career was already over.   He was cut by his 8th team in 5 seasons last Spring.  He was out of football.  Done.

Last spring? He just got cut by the Jags in September. He was still getting workouts after that. As I already stated he was likely done anyway but this seals it.

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Last spring? He just got cut by the Jags in September. He was still getting workouts after that. As I already stated he was likely done anyway but this seals it.

I stand corrected, the Jags cut him twice in a 3 month span.  So that means he was cut 9 times in 5 seasons.

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Jails can have ICUs and hospital rooms can become temporary jails with police outside doors.

No.

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

There is still the XFL and CFL if he wants to refine skills for another try.  He does have skills. 

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

There is still the XFL and CFL if he wants to refine skills for another try.  He does have skills. 

With this arrest he will be facing a 6 game suspension if he were at ever going to return to the NFL. That puts him squarely in the "more trouble than he's worth" category.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Imagine how useful Precedex would be in jail!

would make many things easier

29 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

This is more appropriate for Off the Wall but "Would ya?"

shalaya-briston.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

There still is XFL to refine his skills.  He HAS skills but needs more time to transition from QB.

More time?? He hasn't played Qb since 2013!  Since then he has 155 receptions in 50 games.

He's out of the league specifcally because no more teams think he has skills at WR either.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/30/terrelle-pryor-stabbed-apartment-woman-arrested-nfl-ohio-state/

Terrelle Pryor knocked a SECOND woman to the ground before getting into a physical altercation with Briston, a witness told police.

TMZ Sports obtained the court docs with witness accounts of the incident and it's insane -- essentially saying Pryor and Briston got into a huge fight earlier that night that turned explosive.

A witness told cops ... Pryor, Briston and friends had gone out to dinner and drinks when the couple -- who have been dating for about a year -- began arguing.

Briston and her friends went to the club and Pryor went home -- but when the group got back to Pryor's place after partying, he was waiting in the hallway pissed off.

One female witness -- a friend of Briston -- told cops Pryor knocked her to the ground and began physically fighting with Briston.

The witness says Pryor and Briston "locked up" and "began to tussle."

The fight spilled into the apartment and into the kitchen -- and the next thing the witness saw was Pryor clutching his chest and bleeding.

Cops say they found a semi-automatic pistol in the front passenger seat of Pryor's Mercedes-Benz ... along with a TON of blood inside the vehicle.

There's more, WPXI's Amy Hudak says cops also recovered a Glock pistol with a flashlight.

Hudak also reports a witness at the hospital was overheard saying, "We should have just let him die." Hudak says witnesses told police the two had a "very volatile relationship" and that Pryor "always had his hands all over her."

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/30/terrelle-pryor-stabbed-apartment-woman-arrested-nfl-ohio-state/

Terrelle Pryor knocked a SECOND woman to the ground before getting into a physical altercation with Briston, a witness told police.

TMZ Sports obtained the court docs with witness accounts of the incident and it's insane -- essentially saying Pryor and Briston got into a huge fight earlier that night that turned explosive.

A witness told cops ... Pryor, Briston and friends had gone out to dinner and drinks when the couple -- who have been dating for about a year -- began arguing.

Briston and her friends went to the club and Pryor went home -- but when the group got back to Pryor's place after partying, he was waiting in the hallway pissed off.

One female witness -- a friend of Briston -- told cops Pryor knocked her to the ground and began physically fighting with Briston.

The witness says Pryor and Briston "locked up" and "began to tussle."

The fight spilled into the apartment and into the kitchen -- and the next thing the witness saw was Pryor clutching his chest and bleeding.

Cops say they found a semi-automatic pistol in the front passenger seat of Pryor's Mercedes-Benz ... along with a TON of blood inside the vehicle.

There's more, WPXI's Amy Hudak says cops also recovered a Glock pistol with a flashlight.

Hudak also reports a witness at the hospital was overheard saying, "We should have just let him die." Hudak says witnesses told police the two had a "very volatile relationship" and that Pryor "always had his hands all over her."

amazes me people can let something get to this point. Here’s a novel idea, break up!  There’s billions of people in the world. 

Am I the only one that thinks if you do not read this article a bit closely it seems like the accused is pictured as a Bills' player instead of this being a picture of TP?

Just thought it was a tad misleading considering the gnat-sized patience most have to read, but then again it is Bleacher Report.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2864795-shalaya-briston-charged-in-terrelle-pryor-stabbing-nfl-wr-charged-with-assault

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, WideNine said:

Even more so. Troubled young man, not saying guilty or innocent, just looks like a lot of bad decisions that led to where he is now.

He's 30 years old.  At what point can this "troubled young man" (who's been handed more advantages than the vast majority of people) be classified as a "woman beating scumbag"?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

He's 30 years old.  At what point can this "troubled young man" (who's been handed more advantages than the vast majority of people) be classified as a "woman beating scumbag"?

Exactly, by 30 I'd completed an enlistment, finished school, bought a house, had a kid and was on my second marriage. We coddle the young in this country. In my book, you're a grown man at 18, and bear full responsibility for your decisions.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:48 AM, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1200801281910149122

glad to hear they expect him to be okay. one wonders what the circumstances surrounding this tragedy were.

It appears he and his girlfriend had a serious altercation.  Both are being charged with assault.

• Like (+1) 1

Hope he does survive. As much as this guy IS accountable, there's always a CHANCE for a human being to turn it around. It USUALLY doesn't happen, but you never know. Can't come back from death, so I'm not gonna wish that on someone; even someone as flawed as Pryor.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Was not apologizing for his behavior, just offering up prayers for the victims all around this man. And I always hope that folks can turn their lives around, even those that end up having to make that change behind bars. And at 30 I was still young enough to make poor decisions; I was "fortunate" enough that they usually only backfired on myself.