Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed (Update: Stable condition, both parties arrested)

Kirby Jackson

25 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

such as ?

instead  the invest in restaurants or worse buy cars and boom the money is gone

I'm not saying buy a shack about to fall down or even a fixer upper but a modest 300,00 home it will worth 420  or more in 15 years

it will be interesting to hear the story - when where why

obviously I hope he survives, but heed the warning don't put yourself in bad situations - 

By what conceivable stretch of the imagination is renting an apartment = putting yourself in a bad situation?

Apartment dwellers are people too

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

such as ?

I'm not saying buy a shack about to fall down or even a fixer upper but a modest 300,00 home it will worth 420  or more in 15 years

obviously I hope he survives, but heed the warning don't put yourself in bad situations - 

a bit tone-deaf, don't you think??

• Thank you (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

such as ?

Judge much? Not everyone who lives in apt is putting themselves in a bad situation. People get shot, stabbed, killed in “houses” all the time. I don’t understand these comments. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Judge much? Not everyone who lives in apt is putting themselves in a bad situation. People get shot, stabbed, killed in “houses” all the time. I don’t understand these comments. 

There's nothing to understand. It's not worth the effort of acknowledgement.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

why is he living in an apartment honestly.....buy a house dude its the only thing that goes up in value. You should have the money

I am curious though, does the fact that I purchased a home recently significantly reduce the risk of my wife stabbing me?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Luka said:

I am curious though, does the fact that I purchased a home recently significantly reduce the risk of my wife stabbing me?

Yup.  Check section 27 of your closing binder.  I swear, people never read the fine print.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Luka said:

Not if she’s on the deed and you’re on the mortgage.

Godspeed Mr. Pryor and all stabbed homeowners, renters and people without places to stay.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  Check section 27 of your closing binder.  I swear, people never read the fine print.

Hmmm... section 27 seems to be missing...

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not if she’s on the deed and you’re on the mortgage.

Godspeed Mr. Pryor and all stabbed homeowners, renters and people without places to stay.

We share both so good call on my part. No wonder she didn't want to be on the mortgage.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

why is he living in an apartment honestly.....buy a house dude its the only thing that goes up in value. You should have the money

Or he’s young and moving frequently and it’s probably wise to be flexible 

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s quite bizarre. 

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x8834f3e8afbd31c1%3A0xde54d1c8bbdaf11d!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipPgcKBY2hzNgoUZ2Felk5g4_4Io1eIA8UznnNO2%3Dw231-h160-k-no!5sHeinz Lofts - Google Search!15sCAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipPgcKBY2hzNgoUZ2Felk5g4_4Io1eIA8UznnNO2&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjpquG6r5LmAhVIKKwKHZLFCicQoiowDHoECA0QBg

Heinz Lofts certainly doesn't look like a dangerous area....

As to how he grew up and where he grew up, that was more than a decade ago...he's had a lot of lessons.

Instead of speculating or downgrading...maybe just pray for healing.

1 hour ago, CardinalScotts said:

such as ?

Just Stop, before you dig a hole too deep to crawl out of.

• Awesome! (+1) 1