Lets Pick the Final Four Games

billsfan_34

9 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

4-0 baby, no doubt about it! Just need a little help from Houston or KC and we win the division ?. Either that or we are a 13-3 WC which would be a damn shame.

need help from both KC and Houston.  1 alone doesn't do anything for the bills division hopes

3 hours ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

4-0 baby, no doubt about it! Just need a little help from Houston or KC and we win the division ?. Either that or we are a 13-3 WC which would be a damn shame.

In all seriousness, I think we go 4-0.

I haven’t been wrong in my predictions too. McD will figure out a way to stop Lamar. 

6.5-7 point home dogs against the most "popular" team in the NFL? I think the Bills can beat the Ravens.

We tend to get carried away looking ahead. Any given Sunday and all that jazz. I feel confident that the Bills will beat the Jets and lose at NE(unfortunately), but there's no such thing as an auto win or loss in the NFL.

Beating Dallas was huge because the Bills now have a little wiggle room in case things go sideways at say, Pittsburgh. 

I'll be perfectly comfortable with a 2-2 finish. Just get in.

L, W, W,  if NE secures division then we loose this game because we're resting player's. If its a fight to the end? We win a close one because Jets will play agressive with nothing to loose coming out of the gates.

some will say resting is bad because we are fighting for position... Does not matter who we play because you have to take care of business one way or another

On 11/30/2019 at 7:53 AM, billsfan_34 said:

-Ravens at home- Loss 

- Pittsburgh on the road - Win

- Pats in Foxborough- Win

- Jets at home- Win

The pats dump a few and we take the division! Wouldn’t that be AMAZING? Realistically 12-4 wont take the AFC East but one can dream. Any other division we are on a first round bye.

Why a loss to the Ravens? I am aiming high. The Bills are not the Pats and this is a winnable brawl.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:53 AM, billsfan_34 said:

-Ravens at home- Loss 

- Pittsburgh on the road - Win

- Pats in Foxborough- Win

- Jets at home- Win

The pats dump a few and we take the division! Wouldn’t that be AMAZING? Realistically 12-4 wont take the AFC East but one can dream. Any other division we are on a first round bye.

Beat the Ravens and put everyone on notice, if they aren’t already. Not sure we have the same record in another division though. 

6 minutes ago, iinii said:

Beat the Ravens and put everyone on notice, if they aren’t already. Not sure we have the same record in another division though. 

A Ravens W would be huge. A pats loss would be equally huge today.

10 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Why a loss to the Ravens? I am aiming high. The Bills are not the Pats and this is a winnable brawl.

Because the Ravens are outstanding in all 3 phases and Lamar is scary good. I am just being realistic. San Francisco is a huge test for them today but odds are in the Ravens favor- West coast team comes East- crummy weather etc

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

A Ravens W would be huge. A pats loss would be equally huge today.

Because the Ravens are outstanding in all 3 phases and Lamar is scary good. I am just being realistic. San Francisco is a huge test for them today but odds are in the Ravens favor- West coast team comes East- crummy weather etc

I understand how good the Ravens can be, but depending on what Bills team shows up Sunday, I want to stay as open and optimistic as I can. Ha! good for my mental health! Sometimes denial works!

• Haha (+1) 1

The obvious breakdown is make sure you beat the Jets, find a way to beat the Steelers. Two wins there. But that would not be enough to cement the idea that the Bills are for real.

The statement would be, on top of those two wins, to beat the Patriots at Foxboro. This would go a long way toward changing the narrative. 

Beating the Ravens would be, on top of that, gravy.

I think 2-2 in these last four games is a reasonable expectation. 3-1 would be outstanding. 4-0 would be fantasyland, and the reaction nationally would be hysteria. 

Edited by Dr. K

On 11/30/2019 at 6:08 AM, H2o said:

Before the year I said we would be 11-5 during the regular season and get our 1st playoff victory in 2 decades. I still think we can win every game left on the schedule, but we probably won't. The Pats, at most, will lose 2 more games. I think they lose this week against Houston in a close game on the road, 23-20, or something like that. After that they either lose to KC or us at Gillette. We have to win out to win the division. I don't think this is the year for that yet. 

Bills have to beat Pats to have a shot at division.  If Bills lose then they can at best get to 12-4 and Pats would have tiebreaker, meaning they would need to fall to 11-5.