Lets Pick the Final Four Games

billsfan_34

I see 2 more wins realistically.

Gotta push for Browns, Chiefs and Titans tomorrow.  That would make the Browns, Steelers and Colts 6-6 and they'd have the tie-breaker over the 7-5 Titans.  Two more wins and they're guaranteed a playoff spot.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

We’ve gone 3-1 in each of the first three quarters of the season.  I say we finish 3-1, to go 12-4.  

Not sure where the loss will happen, but I like our chances a lot against the Ravens.  I’m confident that McDermott will have a plan to stop or limit Jackson and the Ravens’ defense can be scored on.  And we’re at home.

If we can’t catch the Pats for the division, the Jets game might be meaningless and an opportunity to rest some guys.

The problem is LJ is so electric the best plans can still not be enough- the guy is scary good. We have to get some turnovers and try to keep him contained.

The Bills have to win out to have any shot at the division. The only semi-realistic way the Bills win the East is if the Pats lose to Hou, KC and the Bills win out.

The Pats other games are vs.the Bengals and Dolphins. If the Bills lose a game they’d need the Pats to Lose to one of those teams.

Picking today, I would go with wins over the Steelers and Jets, with losses to the Ravens and Patriots.  I think Buffalo will give the Patriots all they can handle though.  If Buffalo does by chance beat the Ravens, I would pick them to run the table after that game.

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

I see 2 more wins realistically.

Gotta push for Browns, Chiefs and Titans tomorrow.  That would make the Browns, Steelers and Colts 6-6 and they'd have the tie-breaker over the 7-5 Titans.  Two more wins and they're guaranteed a playoff spot.

I think we want the Steelers tomorrow. That means the Browns' ceiling is 9. Which means one more win (against the Steelers) knocks both of the AFCN contenders out. 

• Like (+1) 1

I just want to get past baltimore. I would like to see them win out and go 13-3, division title, afcc game and hoist the lombardi.

want I want and what happens are yet to be determined. I believe in their chances though, they have so far proven to me they have the fight in them to win football games.

5 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

Here’s my question, if the bills clinch a wildcard birth as the 5th seed before week 17, do they rest josh Allen And other players vs the jets?

no, he's not 42 years old or 50 or however old marcia is.  young, strong and still needs as much game experience as possible. jm2c

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

The problem is LJ is so electric the best plans can still not be enough- the guy is scary good. We have to get some turnovers and try to keep him contained.

No one is unstoppable.  Mahomes was considered unstoppable too, but he’s come back to earth.  There’s more film on LJ every week, and the game will be in Buffalo, possibly in inclement weather.  It won’t be like waltzing into LA against a team that quit.

3 hours ago, finn said:

I'm sure I'll be an outlier:

Baltimore: W

Pittsburgh: W

New England: W

NY Jets: L

This except we lose to Baltimore. At 11-5 we will already have the #5 spot locked up when we play the Jets so we won't put anything new on tape. This will lead to an upset loss that ultimately means nothing.

Edited by HappyDays

I see 2-2...with Ls to Baltimore and NE......11-5.....I also see a WC win....no matter who we play....this season is turning into a much better one that I expected.....Josh is improving and the HC/GM combo has the Bills on the right track....we get the division next year....and hopefully a bye week in January....Go Bills !!

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think we want the Steelers tomorrow. That means the Browns' ceiling is 9. Which means one more win (against the Steelers) knocks both of the AFCN contenders out. 

Exactly right. And the Steelers is the easiest remaining game on our schedule. Reminds me of the Broncos game. A fairly talented team without a QB, and I expect a similar outcome.

• Like (+1) 1

I do think they struggle with Baltimore.

This defense gets exposed week after week against the run, and creative run design is Roman's bread and butter.

That will put a lot of stress on Allen and this offense to keep pace with limited TOP.

I am not down on our team, I just think it is a bad matchup for us.

The rest, we can take Pittsburgh and we know what kind of fight the other two will be.

3 hours ago, mannc said:

We’ve gone 3-1 in each of the first three quarters of the season.  I say we finish 3-1, to go 12-4.  

Not sure where the loss will happen, but I like our chances a lot against the Ravens.  I’m confident that McDermott will have a plan to stop or limit Jackson and the Ravens’ defense can be scored on.  And we’re at home.

If we can’t catch the Pats for the division, the Jets game might be meaningless and an opportunity to rest some guys.

I really hope you’re right.  After Thursday, it looks possible.  If we play like that again, I’m changing my opinion.  Unfortunately down here in Tampa, we won’t get the SF/Baltimore game on network tv so I’m either going to a bar or AMC theater as they show some of the games.  I’ve never gone so might be fun to see this game at a movie theater.

If the 49ers can keep them in check, we have a game plan for next week.  I appreciate you’re comments.

• Thank you (+1) 1