Lets Pick the Final Four Games

billsfan_34

-Ravens at home- Loss 

- Pittsburgh on the road - Win

- Pats in Foxborough- Win

- Jets at home- Win

The pats dump a few and we take the division! Wouldn’t that be AMAZING? Realistically 12-4 wont take the AFC East but one can dream. Any other division we are on a first round bye.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Before the year I said we would be 11-5 during the regular season and get our 1st playoff victory in 2 decades. I still think we can win every game left on the schedule, but we probably won't. The Pats, at most, will lose 2 more games. I think they lose this week against Houston in a close game on the road, 23-20, or something like that. After that they either lose to KC or us at Gillette. We have to win out to win the division. I don't think this is the year for that yet. 

I was originally pessimistic about the Bills and thought they would end up with 7-9 wins and just miss the playoffs if they got to 9. Well I now have to say I am wrong about Allen in that I thought he really couldn't see the field well but that Dallas game changed my perception totally.

So I think the Bills will go 3-1 in the last four and lose to either the Pats or Ravens but not both. I think the Pats is more likely a loss given the game is at Gillette.

We shall see as I still have this vestigial feeling something "Billsy" can still happen to ruin their run to the playoffs. I know its irrational but its still there.

Edited by entropyrules
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, H2o said:

Before the year I said we would be 11-5 during the regular season and get our 1st playoff victory in 2 decades. I still think we can win every game left on the schedule, but we probably won't. The Pats, at most, will lose 2 more games. I think they lose this week against Houston in a close game on the road, 23-20, or something like that. After that they either lose to KC or us at Gillette. We have to win out to win the division. I don't think this is the year for that yet. 

Good take! I originally said 10-6. If the Pats dump 2 and we won out what is the tie breaker for the division? Point differential between our 2 games?

Just now, njodogg said:

I'll get hammered for this but.......

W- Baltimore

W- Pittsburgh

L- New England

W- NY Jets

Its logical- you have to wins at home and a win against a weak Pittsburgh team

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

2-2 over the final 4 would be a good finish.  11 wins is a good season.  

Its a great season unfortunately it puts us on the road and the Pats get a bye- again! Every year they only have to win 2 to get to the dance.

• Like (+1) 1

We’ve gone 3-1 in each of the first three quarters of the season.  I say we finish 3-1, to go 12-4.  

Not sure where the loss will happen, but I like our chances a lot against the Ravens.  I’m confident that McDermott will have a plan to stop or limit Jackson and the Ravens’ defense can be scored on.  And we’re at home.

If we can’t catch the Pats for the division, the Jets game might be meaningless and an opportunity to rest some guys.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

We’ve gone 3-1 in each of the first three quarters of the season.  I say we finish 3-1, to go 12-4.  

Not sure where the loss will happen, but I like our chances a lot against the Ravens.  I’m confident that McDermott will have a plan to stop or limit Jackson and the Ravens’ defense can be scored on.  And we’re at home.

hopefully it will help that our D is used to practicing against a QB with legs.  I give it 50-50.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njodogg said:

I'll get hammered for this but.......

W- Baltimore

W- Pittsburgh

L- New England

W- NY Jets

I could see that.  Refs will keep us down in Boston even worse than in Dallas.  Won't be as bad at home against Baltimore where we can "out-team" them like we did against Dallas.