Fan Fights During Game

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

It was a similar scene at Metlife Stadium week 2, only it was a bunch of angry bridge-and-tunnel a-holes working on their sixth heart attack.

Same. 

A one particular Giants idiot constantly screaming at the 3 Bills fans to "sit the F down this is jersey we'll kill you"

He left at Half Time and we got the W!

4 minutes ago, billvernsays said:

Yeah the Giants fans certainly didn’t appreciate :

1) To see as many Bills fans as there was there

2) To lose the game. 

3) Every time I mentioned how the Bills are the only real NY team.  

it was perfect recipe for angry drunks being mad at you for rooting for the only real NY team, boy they don’t like when you say that. 

Now looking back, it was a great Sunday

I was in NY for the first two weeks and it was a fantastic two weeks.

Jets fans are fine. I went Nov 2018 too and it was a good atmosphere.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsDude said:

They probably were fighting about Josh Allen. Each wanted their daughters to marry him, so they could change allegiances then to the Bills, so they were playing rock, scissors, and paper, to settle the score.

This is Texass.  They play crack rock, shotgun and subpoena papers there.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I've been to several football stadiums around the country and Dallas is the tamest.  Decent, respectable fan base.  The two times I have been to AT&T stadium, I don't think I saw any fights inside or outside the stadium.  Unlike Buffalo ... ?

False. I read about a fight in the Cowboys locker room after the game.  It was so bad, it left Jeer-ah in tears, crying like a baby:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/11/28/report-jerry-jones-had-tears-in-his-eyes-after-hearing-the-screaming-in-cowboys-locker-room/

Screenshot_20191130-120233.thumb.jpg.9d99c9e2a447917c644e8828f5b61f8e.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-120227.thumb.jpg.bfebe270a057e63d9ecebe28581ce451.jpg

4 hours ago, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

I saw two fights ( or attempted fights) from my perch in section 226.

Security was involved quickly and kept them from really getting started.

The best part...  they were between Cowboy fans.  ?

An enemy of my enemy is..........still my enemy I guess. 

What about this fight?  Some Cowboys fan hit Jeer-ah in the head with a helmet:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2016/10/02/fan-hits-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-in-the-head-with-a-helmet-video/

w768xh576_jones_helmet.jpg

Yup!  There is no fighting going on in the football garden of Eden. Nope, no Sir!

Even after losing two Super Bowls to these frauds, Bills fans kept it together.

The stars are sure coming off the Star Belly Sneetches, look like Plain Bellies to me:

sneetches.jpg

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

Same. 

A one particular Giants idiot constantly screaming at the 3 Bills fans to "sit the F down this is jersey we'll kill you"

He left at Half Time and we got the W!

Yup. I got a picture of this ham and egger in the section next to us at MetLife, responding to a nice young man in a Josh Allen jersey the next level up. I call it “Why Jersey Kids Don’t Like Being Around Pop-Pop During Football Season.”

E4-EC81-A4-448-F-4628-9-FAE-0914-ADE4-A1

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I didn’t find them too bad. We got a handful of “eff u’s” after the game and some “go back to Buffalo.” It was pretty tame in general I thought.

The highlight was after the game. The bathroom was packed (probably 70% Bills fans at this point) chanting and singing. Some Cowboy fan says, “I hope y’all remember the 90’s.” My buddy responded immediately, “I hope y’all remember today!!” The bathroom erupted in laughter.

Did you have a good enough view from your seat or did you mostly watch the game via the jumbotron? Are some of the seats reasonably priced or is the cost to going to the game exorbitant? Just curious?   

14 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Did you have a good enough view from your seat or did you mostly watch the game via the jumbotron? Are some of the seats reasonably priced or is the cost to going to the game exorbitant? Just curious?   

It was tough to see as we were in standing room. We got there as the gates opened though so we had a view (most of the time). Those tickets were cheap (like $50). Everything else was crazy!! $400 to sit downstairs, $1500 clubs, etc..

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It was tough to see as we were in standing room. We got there as the gates opened though so we had a view (most of the time). Those tickets were cheap (like $50). Everything else was crazy!! $400 to sit downstairs, $1500 clubs, etc..

I apologize for being so inquisitive but were the concession prices (beer) reasonable? My sense is that type of expensive cash cow type of facility won't work in western NY. Even if you try to build a more spartan type dome that roof makes the building much more expensive than if it is an open stadium. I'm interested to get a look of the Pegula stadium study. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I apologize for being so inquisitive but were the concession prices (beer) reasonable? My sense is that type of expensive cash cow type of facility won't work in western NY. Even if you try to build a more spartan type dome that roof makes the building much more expensive than if it is an open stadium. I'm interested to get a look of the Pegula stadium study. 

Interestingly enough, I think that they were less than the Buffalo. It was like $8 or $9 for a beer. I got a hot dog, chips and 2 beers and it came to $30. I didn’t think that was bad at all.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Late '70's Rich Stadium fights every game, hardly any security, brawlers tumbling downward on fans.

Occasional multiple fights at once in different sections.

Most there took it in stride. Not saying it was ok, but it wasn't news or splashed everywhere like now.

that 1st game at rich stadium was the biggest collection of drunks i have seen outside of the munich octoberfest

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I’ve never seen a fight in person and I go to many games a year. So I’m not sure where you’re getting your facts. 

Only fight started with me was at a Ravens game. 

OP said there was two fights at the Cowboys game. That’s two more than I’ve seen in the last decade in Buffalo so...

Might want to stop with the misinformation. 

As a long time season ticket holder I have seen plenty of fights over the years at the Ralph

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

As a long time season ticket holder I have seen plenty of fights over the years at the Ralph

Same.  Not the season ticket holder part but the fights at the Ralph.  I had won tickets 3 times to bills games in the past and they were always crap tickets in the rockpile.  The first two games I went to had a fight a piece (both fights were between bills fans) and the third game I sold the tickets because I didn't want to deal with that garbage again.

My grandfather on the otherhand had seasons in the lower bowl around the 30 home team side and pretty much ever game I went to was a great time.  

Kind of one of those "buying a house in a good neighborhood" kind of deals when it comes to seating areas.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Same.  Not the season ticket holder part but the fights at the Ralph.  I had won tickets 3 times to bills games in the past and they were always crap tickets in the rockpile.  The first two games I went to had a fight a piece (both fights were between bills fans) and the third game I sold the tickets because I didn't want to deal with that garbage again.

My grandfather on the otherhand and seasons in the lower bowl around the 30 home team side and pretty much ever game I went to was a great time.  

Kind of one of those "buying a house in a good neighborhood" kind of deals when it comes to seating areas.

Of course it is

The clubs and lower bowl are more family friendly whole the rockpile and upper bowl have gold amounts of rowdiness

8 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I didn’t find them too bad. We got a handful of “eff u’s” after the game and some “go back to Buffalo.” It was pretty tame in general I thought.

The highlight was after the game. The bathroom was packed (probably 70% Bills fans at this point) chanting and singing. Some Cowboy fan says, “I hope y’all remember the 90’s.” My buddy responded immediately, “I hope y’all remember today!!” The bathroom erupted in laughter.

This is how it should be in my opinion. It seems like the bantering of the “remember the 90’s” comment was all in good fun.  

I’ve been to many Bills in areas around fans dressed in the opponents colors.  Bills fans around them would make comments or pat them on the back after a bigs Bills play, but it was all done with a smile.  

On the other side, I was at the New England game this year and one fan was so obnoxious the entire section probably wanted to toss him out of his seat.  Fortunately he left toward the end of the 2nd quarter.  

• Like (+1) 1