Fan Fights During Game

Just now, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

I saw two fights ( or attempted fights) from my perch in section 226.

security was involved quickly and kept them from really getting started.

The best part...  they were between Cowboy fans.  ?

where the hell is the video? My favorite thing on the interwebs is fans fighting in the stands

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I didn’t find them too bad. We got a handful of “eff u’s” after the game and some “go back to Buffalo.” It was pretty tame in general I thought.

The highlight was after the game. The bathroom was packed (probably 70% Bills fans at this point) chanting and singing. Some Cowboy fan says, “I hope y’all remember the 90’s.” My buddy responded immediately, “I hope y’all remember today!!” The bathroom erupted in laughter.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I've been to several football stadiums around the country and Dallas is the tamest.  Decent, respectable fan base.  The two times I have been to AT&T stadium, I don't think I saw any fights inside or outside the stadium.  Unlike Buffalo ... ?

I’ve never seen a fight in person and I go to many games a year. So I’m not sure where you’re getting your facts. 

Only fight started with me was at a Ravens game. 

OP said there was two fights at the Cowboys game. That’s two more than I’ve seen in the last decade in Buffalo so...

Might want to stop with the misinformation. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

9 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

I've been to several football stadiums around the country and Dallas is the tamest.  Decent, respectable fan base.  The two times I have been to AT&T stadium, I don't think I saw any fights inside or outside the stadium.  Unlike Buffalo ... ?

When we hosted the Cowboys in 2015. It was EPIC. boy's fans were talking all kinds of trash pregame. Kellan Moore stunk up the stadium for an easy win and we were running all over that Dallas defense. Dallas fans all left at halftime even though the score was tied. They said they wanted to beat post game traffic. Although we didn't really pull away until the 4th qtr, it was awesome. Only thing better than a silent Cowboys fan is a silent Patriots fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I didn’t find them too bad. We got a handful of “eff I’d” after the game and some “go back to Buffalo.” It was pretty tame in general I thought.

The highlight was after the game. The bathroom was packed (probably 70% Bills fans at this point) chanting and singing. Some Cowboy fan says, “I hope y’all remember the 90’s.” My buddy responded immediately, “I hope y’all remember today!!” The bathroom erupted in laughter.

This is just AWESOME!   Really appreciate you sharing this.  Every time I think about this, probably as long as I live, I'm going to laugh my butt off.  Please buy your friend a few beers for me.  Oh how I would love to have been there for that one!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

Security was involved quickly and kept them from really getting started.

They probably were fighting about Josh Allen. Each wanted their daughters to marry him, so they could change allegiances then to the Bills, so they were playing rock, scissors, and paper, to settle the score.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

I'm not surprised. You get a bunch of those goobers together, and one of them steps on another's fake snakeskin boot? They will EAT each other.

13 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

I got flicked off once, told to “sit the fu*k down” and called a f*ggot lololol granted we we were pretty obnoxious I felt like we were treated up to par. I kept saying “no chance” and “not today bubba not today” probably 50 times throughout the game. 

It was a similar scene at Metlife Stadium week 2, only it was a bunch of angry bridge-and-tunnel a-holes working on their sixth heart attack.

• Like (+1) 1

Late '70's Rich Stadium fights every game, hardly any security, brawlers tumbling downward on fans.

Occasional multiple fights at once in different sections.

Most there took it in stride. Not saying it was ok, but it wasn't news or splashed everywhere like now.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I’ve never seen a fight in person and I go to many games a year. So I’m not sure where you’re getting your facts. 

OP said there was two fights at the Cowboys game. That’s two more than I’ve seen in the last decade in Buffalo so...

The 300s at Gillette are hostile territory. Mostly due to the fact fans are angry they paid 400 dollars to watch tiny dots run around in blistering Cold weather ? 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Where are you sitting?

It's not like Buffalo is fight club, but I've witnessed about 6 or so fights in Buffalo stands in that same decade.

It's not misinformation if someone experiences something different than you in a 70000+ seat stadium.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

Security was involved quickly and kept them from really getting started.

...Garrett's cousins versus Jurrah's clan ??.......

I was there Thursday and it was very civil. We were in section 244. Lots of Bills fans all over the stadium. I heard several let’s go Buffalo chants throughout the game, but Bills fans kept it cool. I saw no problems. Cowboys fans are not extremely rowdy. They need to be told when to make noise by the PA system. Until that point, they normally sit and it’s fairly quiet. Its kind of weird. It’s a vastly different experience than in Buffalo. Once we took over it was a feel good fest for us. I’ve never high fived and said go Bills that much in my life. Later at the hotel, I

chatted with many Cowboys fans. They were all friendly and had good things to say about the Bills and Josh Allen in particular. 

All in all, probably one of the best sporting events I’ve ever been to aside from Bills Houston comeback game. 

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

It was a similar scene at Metlife Stadium week 2, only it was a bunch of angry bridge-and-tunnel a-holes working on their sixth heart attack.

Yeah the Giants fans certainly didn’t appreciate :

1) To see as many Bills fans as there was there

2) To lose the game. 

3) Every time I mentioned how the Bills are the only real NY team.  

it was perfect recipe for angry drunks being mad at you for rooting for the only real NY team, boy they don’t like when you say that. 

Now looking back, it was a great Sunday

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1