Cowboys mic’d up...the opponents perspective from yesterday.

Beast

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Hilarious because right when he said it my mind immediately went to the 19 yd gain to beez on 2nd and 20 when he dropped back and literally just stood still as a statue for about 3 seconds. Shannon sharpe joked he thought his tv glitched he was standing so still back there  ??

Ha, Nantz was saying something about Allen standing there like a statue when he threw to Beas and Romo made a comment  "in a good way"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Josh does not yet seem to benefit from “Brady Rules”.  OK, he’s not Jordan, but we could just call them......”NFL Rules”! 

It really seemed early that they wanted Dallas to win. Not a conspiracy theorist, but it sure looked that way early. 

the narrative was that Dallas got screwed Sunday, so they were due for a convincing win against an overrated team.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha, Nantz was saying something about Allen standing there like a statue when he threw to Beas and Romo made a comment  "in a good way"

That was great, lol.

I wish we could have heard the Cowboys radio and the sideline mic after Josh Allen's 4th & 1 play.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

As many of us suspected, the Cowboys should have been called for a late hit on Allen on the early scramble. Warn them that if they do it again it will be a penalty? We’ll give ya this one.....but don’t do it again!

lol this too funny, " we are too talented for this" Mike Schopp must be coaching them !

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

"he Can't beat us if we keep him in the pocket"..... Au contraire mon frère

i thought the same thing, Allen is built to be a pocket passer, he runs when he has to.

6 hours ago, Distorted One said:

I just saw this myself.  It just keeps getting sweeter.  So hard to move on after this one.  Gotta soak it all in for awhile.  Bills fans do no get this opportunity very often.  Or at least we did not get this opportunity very often.  The future looking bright right now!

And we get an extra 3 days to do it !! :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

"he Can't beat us if we keep him in the pocket"..... Au contraire mon frère

I chuckled at that one. That narrative on Josh is getting seriously debunked as the season moves on. His short game and accuracy has improved immensely, especially into tight windows showing off "Kelly-esque" type confidence.

• Haha (+1) 1