Cowboys mic’d up...the opponents perspective from yesterday.

Beast

As many of us suspected, the Cowboys should have been called for a late hit on Allen on the early scramble. Warn them that if they do it again it will be a penalty? We’ll give ya this one.....but don’t do it again!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

As many of us suspected, the Cowboys should have been called for a late hit on Allen on the early scramble. Warn them that if they do it again it will be a penalty? We’ll give ya this one.....but don’t do it again!

WTF is this "just warned us" "we were just warned" thing. 

If they hit Allen in the head while he is sliding, that's a penalty.  You warn them by throwing the flag and assessing them a !@#$!@#$% penalty.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I just saw this myself.  It just keeps getting sweeter.  So hard to move on after this one.  Gotta soak it all in for awhile.  Bills fans do no get this opportunity very often.  Or at least we did not get this opportunity very often.  The future looking bright right now!

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If they hit Allen in the head while he is sliding, that's a penalty.  You warn them by throwing the flag and assessing them a !@#$!@#$% penalty.

Josh does not yet seem to benefit from “Brady Rules”.  OK, he’s not Jordan, but we could just call them......”NFL Rules”! 

It really seemed early that they wanted Dallas to win. Not a conspiracy theorist, but it sure looked that way early. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Next time we should hurry up and get the hit, second team they suspect seems to get burned.

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I like the sad, dramatic music playing softly in the background. ?

I wonder if the refs gave a warning the first time because “Allen is a late slider” as Garrett said? (I’m wondering if that comment was said by the refs and repeated by Garrett).

Still BS they got a warning and not a penalty. Hughes didn’t get a warning and he was just finishing a tackle he’d already started. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

"he Can't beat us if we keep him in the pocket"..... Au contraire mon frère

Hilarious because right when he said it my mind immediately went to the 19 yd gain to beez on 2nd and 20 when he dropped back and literally just stood still as a statue for about 3 seconds. Shannon sharpe joked he thought his tv glitched he was standing so still back there  ??

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1