Do the "look at me" actions of Shaq and Oliver bother you?

PUNT750

4 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Wasn't it Marv Levy who told the team that when they scored a touchdown  (or a sack)...."Try and look like you have been there before"   I think that is good guidance.   All those gestures are not going to get you paid more.  Your play gets you paid, not your antics.

The didnt look like a the were part of a process after the game they looked like a bunch of LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME individuals

My issues weren't with the fun mimicry like the Zeke feed me/ first down mock, and I thought Tre White's Dak dance was hilarious.

Don't get a taunting penalty, fine. Show some emotion Great!

But the DLs yelling out to the fans and mocking them, and the shout out that 'this was why Dak doesn't get deserve to get paid' was low class and pathetic.

I love the juice and energy Phillips/ Lawson and now Oliver seems to be feeding on. But after the fun imitations it started getting out of hand.

• Like (+1) 2

I compare their antics to that of Kelly when winning the 4th AFC Championship said "WE'RE BAAACK".

Doesn't bother me at all. Since the SB XXV loss to the Giants, we have never been liked by the media or the league. It's a love/hate relationship with everyone associated with the league or teams within the league. Any football fan, commentator, broadcaster, talking head, football fan have NEVER had anything good to say about anything regarding the Bills. Throughout the league Bill Polian was thought to be a joke as a GM til he went to Carolina built that franchise then moved on to Indianapolis and helped the Colts build a winner with Peyton Manning.

"Same ol' Bills" has been a montra within the NFL since Scott Norwood went "wide right".

Every chance we get to laugh at another opponent or make fun of, I am all for it. We have talent and we have coaching to go along with the best fanbase in the league. It's time that the Bills made noise within the league. If we hurt a few feelings along the way......so what. 

Edited by DRA3196

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

The didnt look like a the were part of a process after the game they looked like a bunch of LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME individuals

And none of it matters except to the Portion of the fan base that doesn’t like it. 

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

My issues weren't with the fun mimicry like the Zeke feed me/ first down mock, and I thought Tre White's Dak dance was hilarious.

Don't get a taunting penalty, fine. Show some emotion Great!

But the DLs yelling out to the fans and mocking them, and the shout out that 'this was why Dak doesn't get deserve to get paid' was low class and pathetic.

I love the juice and energy Phillips/ Lawson and now Oliver seems to be feeding on. But after the fun imitations it started getting out of hand.

you mean they waived to the most Arrogant Fan base in Sports. After being called frauds. Cry me a river 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

just embarrassed a Cowboys OL that is talked about as one of the best in the league. In their house. After being told they are frauds. 

jesus people it is entertainment 

aaron Darnold dances and talks a ton of trash as well. (All players do)

So what happens if Buffalo gets stumped by the Ravens and they start doing the same #&:; are the Ravens acting low class?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

They’re okay because Allen is having the time of his life. 

Allens is pure emotion not scripted and thought out thats a difference

Edited by Bronxbomber21

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

So what happens if Buffalo gets stumped by the Ravens and they start doing the same #&:; are the Ravens acting low class?

it is the game. So Nope. Again NONE OF IT MATTERS. Unless it is causing hurt to your team in the form of penalties. Get over it

1 hour ago, PUNT750 said:

It's great these 2 defensive lineman are making big  plays and helping the TEAM win.  Personally, I don't feel the look-at-me celebrations flatter either of them. 

Uhm, nope.  Go watch some Youtube of Bruce Smith and Cornelius Bennett, it makes anything Oliver and Lawson are doing look tame.

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

it is the game. So Nope. Again NONE OF IT MATTERS. Unless it is causing hurt to your team in the form of penalties. Get over it

Thats like, your opinion man. And you're welcome to have it. Doesn't mean it's right, or a barometer for how "most others" feel. 

There is a fine line between being classless and being competitive. Good spirited competitive celebration should be applauded and supported. Acting like trash and cocky/arrogant isn't exactly what the bills were going for when they rebuilt this team as stated time and time again so I don't really understand your position in trying to defend "any and all actions" outside of the game as "Totally fine".  

I'm not saying explicitly that they have done anything wrong at this point, but I bet the coaching staff is mindful of it.

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Allens is pure emotion not scripted and thought out thats a difference

so Allen is OK. Others is look at Me. Got it. 

so tell me did you like Allen trying to throw the ball out of the Stadium?

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Lol im over it just dont be crying when it happens to the Bills because you can bet there will be a thread about it 

don’t worry you won’t see me crying. Maybe the same people upset about the Bills doing it will be here crying 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan692 said:

Thats like, your opinion man. And you're welcome to have it. Doesn't mean it's right, or a barometer for how "most others" feel. 

There is a fine line between being classless and being competitive. Good spirited competitive celebration should be applauded and supported. Acting like trash and cocky/arrogant isn't exactly what the bills are going for when they rebuilt this team as stated time and time again so I don't really understand your position in trying to defend "any and all actions" outside of the game as "Totally fine". 

seems those thinking these are classless are in the minority 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Actually I think he's had the trifecta of roughing the passer, unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct this year.     Only Bill to have both a RP and a UR.  And I don't think anyone had a hard time seeing him coming in to blast Amari Cooper for his first flag yesterday.   It was blatant.  If you are talking about the other penalty which was hands to the face that was a bad call but it was totally unnecessary for him to put his hands on Dak there.  He just gets fired up and can't reign it in.   Like in the Dolphins game last year when his taunting penalty set up the Dolphins winning TD.   

He hasn't been that badly penalized this year and I don't know if you know this but guys that get to the QB a lot tend to get some of those it's hard to avoid with how protected QBs are now.