Do the "look at me" actions of Shaq and Oliver bother you?

PUNT750

I’ll be honest, yes.  I didn’t like waiving goodbye to the Cowboys fans.  I didn’t like Tre dance-mocking Dak. I didn’t like the comments about saying Dak shouldn’t get paid. 

We’ve accomplished nothing yet and are coming off 20 years where we were always on the other side of things. 

I understand celebrating and having fun, but you can do it without disrespecting the other team and their fans. 

I know we haven’t been here before, but act like it. 

• Like (+1) 31
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

It's great these 2 defensive lineman are making big  plays and helping the TEAM win.  Personally, I don't feel the look-at-me celebrations flatter either of them. 

As long as they're not drawing penalties, and the team is winning, I couldn't care less.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’ll be honest, yes.  I didn’t like waiving goodbye to the Cowboys fans.  I didn’t like Tre dance-mocking Dak. I didn’t like the comments about saying Dak shouldn’t get paid. 

We’ve accomplished nothing yet and are coming off 20 years where we were always on the other side of things. 

I understand celebrating and having fun, but you can do it without disrespecting the other team and their fans. 

I know we haven’t been here before, but act like it. 

Most players on even winning teams celebrate plays ,sacks and wins

They take endzone pictures at away stadiums after scoring defensive touchdowns and wave goodbye to losing crowds all the time

It's still entertainment...

If Shaq dances because of a sack and we are down 35-3 I'd say what the hell you dancing about... Not winning at Jerry's world on national television

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

It's great these 2 defensive lineman are making big  plays and helping the TEAM win.  Personally, I don't feel the look-at-me celebrations flatter either of them. 

If only they were 4-8, then we wouldn't have to deal with this *****.  Winning only hurts the franchise.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think Jordan Phillips' inability to stop with the unnecessary contact after the play is over is a lot more concerning.

He's made himself a target he needs to understand that people are watching the 340# guy who has a habit of playing "thru the whistle".

His sideline impression of Dak signaling first down was spot on and quite comical though.:thumbsup:

What Shaq and Oliver are doing is just standard stuff that doesn't impact the game.

• Like (+1) 3