Why does everyone ignore the fact that Santa and Donnor were d***s in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

dollars 2 donuts

The sequel - where the following Christmas wasn't foggy at all, so Rudolph got downsized along with other "non-essential personnel" - wasn't as popular as the original. I'm not sure why.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/2/2019 at 1:30 PM, The Poojer said:

If it's joyful, count on the Huffington Post to piss on it. Have you heard the woke version of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" by John Legend and Kelly Clarkson? By the time he was singing "Baby, it's your body, your choice," we puked and changed the station.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/29/2019 at 4:37 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Honestly.

Throw in as proof Santa being a douche when the elves were singing.

No pc back then, bullying was how people toughened up, now we need safe spaces.

Love this thread lol, you guys are killing it.!!

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

If it's joyful, count on the Huffington Post to piss on it. Have you heard the woke version of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" by John Legend and Kelly Clarkson? By the time he was singing "Baby, it's your body, your choice," we puked and changed the station.

She made her choice

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did anyone even care about that song before all the uproar?  Hell, it's not even a christmas song.

25 minutes ago, shrader said:

Did anyone even care about that song before all the uproar?  Hell, it's not even a christmas song.

Nobody who can think for themselves cares about this at all. But it only takes a few people; one to write about it under the guise of "some people are concerned about (fill in the blank)," one to publish it and one to push it, and ultimately you will be made to care. That Rudolph story is a perfect example.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love that version. It's liberating and empowering in the way it breaks from the patriarchal pattern of oppression.

I was at the mall over the weekend and they played the original version and I was stunned. I felt like I was being forced to bear witness to a brutal gang rape. I was literally freaking out. I was like, this is not ok.

Needless to say, I won't be going back there.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I love that version. It's liberating and empowering in the way it breaks from the patriarchal pattern of oppression.

I was at the mall over the weekend and they played the original version and I was stunned. I felt like I was being forced to bear witness to a brutal gang rape. I was literally freaking out. I was like, this is not ok.

Needless to say, I won't be going back there.

A mall should be a safe space. Good for you for choosing not to buy there. That'll learn 'em. :lol:

29 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

A mall should be a safe space. Good for you for choosing not to buy there. That'll learn 'em. :lol:

I thought Malls were safe spaces because they are usually pretty empty and vacant as everyone purchase all their items through Amazon and the stores online sites. I loved the start of the one episode of Family guy where they go to the mall to buy Peter some clothes and go into Sears and it's like Mad Max in there......